Starting A DVD Collection

Hi guys,

Hope someone can help me on this. I want to start a collection of GnR concerts on DVD, but I've seen a loy of people say you shouldn't buy or sell them. If this is the case how do you get started. Once I have a few I can start trading with others?? I see some of you have huge lists and thats my aim too. :)

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,

tastyfish

Hi guys,

Hope someone can help me on this. I want to start a collection of GnR concerts on DVD, but I've seen a loy of people say you shouldn't buy or sell them. If this is the case how do you get started. Once I have a few I can start trading with others?? I see some of you have huge lists and thats my aim too. :)

Hope someone can help.

Cheers,

tastyfish

i have just started too, my collection isnt big but...........

i have just bought a bunch on the internett

You can do B+Ps, you send blank discs and prepaid postage for the return of them to people and they burn onto them and send them back

If you're in the UK i can do this for you

Hi,

Yes, I'm in the UK, if you could do this it would be great! :shades:

So what do we do next?

Cheers

tastyfish

You can do B+Ps, you send blank discs and prepaid postage for the return of them to people and they burn onto them and send them back

If you're in the UK i can do this for you

Hi,

Yes, I'm in the UK, if you could do this it would be great! :shades:

So what do we do next?

Cheers

tastyfish

Check your pm, Alex you too

I am new to the forums and I'm looking to replace my old VHS copy of the 2/2/88 show from the Ritz. If anyone is interested in a trade or can help me out some other way, it would be greatly appreciated. Bit Torrents are not an option for me as I'm still on dialup. I realize making a request on your first post is weird but I trade alot on other boards and I've never had a problem. If anyone one is interested please let me know, I have DVDs to trade but unfortunately no GNR.