I played guitar with the band

Hejanne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rock3 awesome! im the most freakin jealous person in the world.

please post pics again when you get a chance! :kiss::heart:

:( aww lol it still didnt work, maybe photobucket ?

Your bitch is my command...

Well, I tried to resize them, hopefully it works. So here we go...

p70903425vz.jpg

p70903435lh.jpg

p70903441ez.jpg

p70903456je.jpg

p70903468dy.jpg

p70903473rx.jpg

p70903480qb.jpg

Well, i edited the first post too...

Edited by Hejanne

Whoa---I woulda been so speechless if I met them--just 'cos it'd be so unexpected. here you are, just minding your own business then--WTF?? There's Tommy!!

Lucky you--and great pictures :)

I was stunned... didn't know what to do or say, so I just tried to say something, hopefully they understood :unsure:

But it was so great, still can't belive it :shocked:

Ron was definatly the nicest one. I told him, that everyone that hat meet him, felt like that - and that they were right!!! My hand were shaking the whole time, and he just said, don't do that!!! So fuckin' nice :wub:

Edited by Hejanne

i just like the way finck is dressed..lol wtf.. haha.. he looks like jesus rapped up in a orange burrito but wow.. great story and nice pics.. just lucky thats all i have to say.. but ya everyone says ron is the nicest guy around and u kno that one for a fact .... but awsome :)

i just like the way finck is dressed..lol wtf.. haha.. he looks like jesus rapped up in a orange burrito but wow.. great story and nice pics.. just lucky thats all i have to say.. but ya everyone says ron is the nicest guy around and u kno that one for a fact .... but awsome :)

Fortus is pretty funny too. After the first picture he said somthing about not looking god, so I showed him the picture and said that he looked cool. Then he said." No, not me, Finck!" And so the guy taking the picture said: " Then i´ll take another one".

They also asked me with show I liked the best, and i replied, the one yesterday. Then Fortus said: " So you didn't enjoyed Roskilde?" But hell i did! rock3

But Finck - I don't know what he looked like... He had trouble shaking my hand because that "thing" was in his way

Edited by Hejanne

Awesome story!! and nice pics, especially the one with Ron. They all look so chill

You're a cutie too :P

It's too bad you didn't get the honor to meet the "Man Himself', Mr. Chris Pitman.

hahahahaha QFT

Edited by abw1987

wow congrats!!! that's just awesome! don't know what to say, sounds so surreal but I'm so happy for you!!!! :xmasssanta:

too bad I'm late for the big size pics! lol

and haha gotta love Robin's style!!! he's nuts! but I like him so much for that!!! :wub: did he say anything or wasn't him much of a talker?

Ron was definatly the nicest one. I told him, that everyone that hat meet him, felt like that - and that they were right!!! My hand were shaking the whole time, and he just said, don't do that!!! So fuckin' nice :wub:

Edo Ron's forum Administrator said that Axl called BBF "the sweetest, most tallented musician he knows."

He posted a review of the show in Holland where he met up with BBF

http://bumbleforum.lesvilles.org/viewtopic...ighlight=#26681