London Gig

Kissable Kate

What to expect?

Expect one of the greatest nights of your life so far, especially if you've never been to a concert before. The atmosphere is incredible, and you can get lost in the music... you just don't want it to end.

Soak it in, and enjoy it. rock3

Just have a read around the concerts section etc. and download some bootlegs and videos :)

Also on a slightly different note, I wonder how many people are going to go these shows expecting the old lineup etc. There must be people going who have no idea about CD or anything past '93/'94. I mean, I don't think there's much saying that it's a completely different lineup and when I saw a TV advert for the Wembley shows, all the footage was old stuff of Axl, mainly from '87, '88, '91 :unsure:

Edited by lcg

Just have a read around the concerts section etc. and download some bootlegs and videos :)

Also on a slightly different note, I wonder how many people are going to go these shows expecting the old lineup etc. There must be people going who have no idea about CD or anything past '93/'94. I mean, I don't think there's much saying that it's a completely different lineup and when I saw a TV advert for the Wembley shows, all the footage was old stuff of Axl, mainly from '87, '88, '91 :unsure:

I know that it's a completely different line up, but having listened to their new stuff I have to approve, (as much as I can do without Slash of course!).. I think it'll be an amazing night, but I'm still nervous about the atmosphere around the mosh pit, what to wear, whether or not I'm going to be deaf for a couple of days, how gutted I'll be if Axl decides to walk off the stage (please no!), whether I'll be able to breathe or whether I'll be jammed up against a sweaty overweight man in too tight jeans... Know what I mean?

I know that it's a completely different line up, but having listened to their new stuff I have to approve, (as much as I can do without Slash of course!).. I think it'll be an amazing night, but I'm still nervous about the atmosphere around the mosh pit, what to wear, whether or not I'm going to be deaf for a couple of days, how gutted I'll be if Axl decides to walk off the stage (please no!), whether I'll be able to breathe or whether I'll be jammed up against a sweaty overweight man in too tight jeans... Know what I mean?

:D

Stop worrying! Wear sensible clothes, like a t-shirt, jeans, enclosed shoes... If a mosh pit gets too rough up the front, remember that you can always move further back without great difficulty. If it's a huge concern for you, just don't go up the front to begin with.

Think about having fun, not about what could go wrong. ;)

:D

Stop worrying! Wear sensible clothes, like a t-shirt, jeans, enclosed shoes... If a mosh pit gets too rough up the front, remember that you can always move further back without great difficulty. If it's a huge concern for you, just don't go up the front to begin with.

Think about having fun, not about what could go wrong. ;)

Thanks for that.. It is quite unnerving, but I know it'll be an amazing night and I can't wait.. Is Ron Thal really as good as everyone says live?