Nightrain

december pain

Fuck everybody. You try eating a whole roast lamb right before singing for two hours in hundred degree heat! You'd want to take a little rest during the songs too (not just during the solo breaks).

Maybe he should have opted for a salad instead, between the roast lamb, crispy duck and whatever else he is ingesting he might be heading for a heart attack especially if he is eating this and then running around like a maniac on stage :o

In all seriousness though, I am sure he is just out of breath and opted to not sing the parts as to not totally wear himself out.

Fuck everybody. You try eating a whole roast lamb right before singing for two hours in hundred degree heat! You'd want to take a little rest during the songs too (not just during the solo breaks).

Maybe he should have opted for a salad instead, between the roast lamb, crispy duck and whatever else he is ingesting he might be heading for a heart attack especially if he is eating this and then running around like a maniac on stage :o

Good thing he's on a diet of Splenda, huh?

Oh yes, a chlorinated sucrose derivative that causes liver and kidney enlargement is sure to cancel out the crispy duck/roast lamb and prevent him from having a heart attack on stage while singing Nightrain.

Even so if I was a frontman of a masive rock group, I'd make sure I took care of myself as best I could if it was effecting my performance. I don't think Axl has changed his lifestyle one bit and I doubt he's hit a gym for years.

I don't expect him to come out looking as young and healthy as the UYI tour obviously but losing a few pounds could really help his vocal performances.

I really agree with you, he has a bit more on himself, all that stories about Lamb roast and so on prove that he has to get in shape.

:book:

Edited by Nefertiti