Gnronline.com updated!

ohmygod

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right! Why would they update before the US tour but not the European tour? Take a guess... Ive said it before :Pby the way, that comment couldnt have been anymore sarcastic, so dont cry about it

Cuz Europe sucks?

I'm kidding, relax people!!

Seriously though, the only thing that comes to mind is that this is the start of the real promotion for the album...so they are finally getting their shit together on the PR front.

I was right! Why would they update before the US tour but not the European tour? Take a guess... Ive said it before :Pby the way, that comment couldnt have been anymore sarcastic, so dont cry about it

Cuz Europe sucks?

Yeah, I said "Fuck the European fans" or something like that and everybody went phsyco(sp?)

As for the update, youre right. This is a really good sign showing that promotion for the album is on its way, Chinese Democracy is finaly starting.

Cuz Europe sucks?

Yeah, I said "Fuck the European fans" or something like that and everybody went phsyco(sp?)

As for the update, youre right. This is a really good sign showing that promotion for the album is on its way, Chinese Democracy is finaly starting.

is it? I mean they showed us tour dates back there in 02, what has changed?

Gunsguy

Cuz Europe sucks?

Gunsguy

This tour is going well.

I am all for the tour the band etc, however this has been so far exact replay of 02, they started out overseas came back and...???

But I do belive in my heart that this time is different, why, because they look like they mean it this time, and look like they are enjoying the shows much more then 02

gunsguy

Gunsguy

Come on, you cant over look this as a good sign. The site was actually acknowledged after 4 years of nothing. I never thought Id be saying this as a sceptic of the new band, but Im pretty excited.