Gnronline.com updated!

ohmygod

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it kinda funny how a website updating can make all of us so excited! :lol:

i was so just about to post that, the least few days it seems as though all ive been reading about is "no website, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

The funny thing is: The update is incomplete, they forgot to mention the Inland Invasion on September 23th and the Bakersfield gig on September 29th.

Watch the two concerts I was planning on attending are both going to be cancelled. :P:unsure:

Hey look at this too.

I never saw this @ the guns site. :o

Belt ]

I see 2 new things in the Merch section too. Hmmmm WTF is going on!

that is cool, i'm goning to buy one

Dude I dunno if gnronline is a sure bet to buy things off of yet.

Edited by kevin

The funny thing is: The update is incomplete, they forgot to mention the Inland Invasion on September 23th and the Bakersfield gig on September 29th.

Watch the two concerts I was planning on attending are both going to be cancelled. :P:unsure:

:lol: Naah, don't worry, I'm sure the shows will take place. Wish I could also go to a show, but I'm far away in Europe.

:lol: Naah, don't worry, I'm sure the shows will take place. Wish I could also go to a show, but I'm far away in Europe.

Yeah I'm sure they'll be added soon. You didn't see 'em this summer?

Update: Bakersfield is now offically listed on gnronline!

EDIT: @MAV23: Yes, I saw them at Rock am Ring, it was a great show!

Oh good. And I'm very jealous that you got to attend what out of what I've seen is the best new Guns concert ever.

Wow, I guess they remembered the site existed.

Though you can still buy this shirt:

a04.01.abh.f.jpg

They've even got a UYI shirt, which I don't think they had before. Also a shirt with the classic logo on it, which I'm pretty sure they didn't have before either.

Edited by KBear