Gnronline.com updated!

ohmygod

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The strange thing about the whole update is that GNR's management isn't involved.

When I contacted Merck on the day the site was updated to let him know some tour dates were missing, he wasn't even aware that the site had been updated. He said, "We have not updated that site and have no intention of doing so."

So, I'm guessing people at the label are doing it by themselves. It's odd that they wouldn't get management's input though. :unsure:

The strange thing about the whole update is that GNR's management isn't involved.

When I contacted Merck on the day the site was updated to let him know some tour dates were missing, he wasn't even aware that the site had been updated. He said, "We have not updated that site and have no intention of doing so."

So, I'm guessing people at the label are doing it by themselves. It's odd that they wouldn't get management's input though. :unsure:

hmmmmmmm werid and i geuss geffen is still funding gnr

Edited by thomase

no intention of doing so?

am i the only one who think Merck isn't doing a good job?

Dont worry, sir. As long as 2005 will be the year of Guns N' Roses, Merck is doing fine job :rofl-lol:

BTW: Madison, if Merck said THEY didn't update the site.... Does he know anything about that "gunsnroses.com" domain? The domain itself expires on November 26th, the registrant is W. AXL ROSE and the administrative contact is Doug Goldstein ... :question::drevil:

M.

Dont worry, sir. As long as 2005 will be the year of Guns N' Roses, Merck is doing fine job :rofl-lol:

BTW: Madison, if Merck said THEY didn't update the site.... Does he know anything about that "gunsnroses.com" domain? The domain itself expires on November 26th, the registrant is W. AXL ROSE and the administrative contact is Doug Goldstein ... :question::drevil:

M.

I dont think madison knows anymore than you do, she gets the same information as everyone else, "Form Letters"

Edited by Charles Manson

I reckon if management "know nothing" of the update, then there's a chance that someone has hacked into it just like the recent gnr websites have been...

And it seems that they aren't updating much, just tour dates. Because if anyone official were updating it, im pretty sure that site would need a lot more updating than that...

maybe they are doin it themselves (slowly) because they are getting ready for a release :) :