Gnronline.com updated!

ohmygod

The strange thing about the whole update is that GNR's management isn't involved.

When I contacted Merck on the day the site was updated to let him know some tour dates were missing, he wasn't even aware that the site had been updated. He said, "We have not updated that site and have no intention of doing so."

So, I'm guessing people at the label are doing it by themselves. It's odd that they wouldn't get management's input though. :unsure:

maybe they are doin it themselves (slowly) because they are getting ready for a release :) :

stepping stone theory..i like it

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main reason I come here is because of all the rumours and conspiracies! Its great! Its like being a detective! You get all the news, plus we have to speculate about release dates, tour dates, singles, tracklisting, GNFR.com, VMAs!

Ooopsy daisy that sounded sarcastic but it wasn't ment to be.

I think they are updating it but keeping it a secret.

Great find!

So this site is really the label site. That means that the band will have their independant site

It's not. Look at the bottom of gnronline.com and you will see a link to the site of Geffen.

i ask ron about this here is his reply and please no attacking me or bashing

RE: website

Body: Noooooooooooooooooooo idea... :P

Don't know nuthin' about the site... :P

bbf

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Aug 29, 2006 1:41 PM

hey ron do you know if marck still updates http://www.gnronline.com/ somebody said marck is not updateing it im wondering if you heard anything about marck updateing the site

bbf

hey ron do you know if marck still updates http://www.gnronline.com/ somebody said marck is not updateing it im wondering if you heard anything about marck updateing the site

....Here we go again........

Thomase it's merck not marck.

But I guess this shows us that the band doesn't really have any idea about gnronline.

yup and sorry i did not know if it had a e or an a

Hey it's allright; at least now everyone can see that the band doesn't really pay attention much to gnronline, so maybe we should give it less weight in it's meaning.

bbf

*Note to self: Remind Ron to block you*...

Don't you get enough bashing already?

Edited by Almost Famous

Thomase, stop asking Ron these questions. There is no chance you'll ever hear what you think you'll hear. Your not going to get any news.

I know you don't understand, and probably think you can prove us all wrong, but you can't.

On behalf of every other Mygnrforum member; I'm begging you, PLEASE STOP ASKING RON STUPID QUESTIONS!!!

Rock On

Tbizzle

Thomase, stop asking Ron these questions. There is no chance you'll ever hear what you think you'll hear. Your not going to get any news.

I know you don't understand, and probably think you can prove us all wrong, but you can't.

On behalf of every other Mygnrforum member; I'm begging you, PLEASE STOP ASKING RON STUPID QUESTIONS!!!

Rock On

Tbizzle

Tbizzle, will you have my second child?

Ha, just kidding. Watch out though, he might 'report' you! :o

Let's get back on topic everyone.

If you want to chat with Thomas, please send him a pm.

As for emails to Ron - please - everybody - be very selective about when you bother him with questions. The last thing we want to do is bombard him with emails and questions all the time. He's been very good to fans so far, so let's be nice and respectful to him and not bother him unless the question is really necessary.

Ron is going to stop talking to us because of people like Thomase :(

As for emails to Ron - please - everybody - be very selective about when you bother him with questions. The last thing we want to do is bombard him with emails and questions all the time. He's been very good to fans so far, so let's be nice and respectful to him and not bother him unless the question is really necessary.

Madison.... Do you think we could make a sticky thread about asking the band members questions?

i just had to ask ron that :P

Ron is going to stop talking to us because of people like Thomase :(

Madison.... Do you think we could make a sticky thread about asking the band members questions?

i just want ask ron that 1 questions and thats all im going do ;)