DVD 2 Novarock Austria (RELESING IT) 2006

MAFIA

Ok

This havent been shared yet

Thanks to my friend IVO who taped this show and gived me masters,and thanks to Limulus who helped me (us) by making this dvds with his (imho best there is) dvd making abilities .

Alsoe Thanks to Meix for dvd covers.

This is best version u can have,and after i see final job Limulus did ,this dvds look like master DV itself

Audio quality : A

Video quality : A

This is Audience,but hell of a audience dvd.

Its on 2dvds,and since its not shared yet,im offering it to people who think can offer me something good from 2006 ' or 1986-1993 era (i dont need any 2002 )

So if u dont think u can offer some rare dvd,but u do have big dvd list,pm or email me,im sure we can sort out a deal.

This is not to show you what i have and you dont (as some of u like to call,showing hoarder stuff)

So HATERS,stay away from this topic ,if u dont like me or this dvd every seems to want,then just stay out of topic,and every fellow member of forum,can easily request copy if he have some of things i just wrote above.

Born To Die.

limqq2.jpg

lim1ls4.jpg

lim2iu4.jpg

lim4wf0.jpg

lim2iu4.jpg

lim5gb4.jpg

lim6db9.jpg

lim7uk3.jpg

lim9dc0.jpg

Edited by MAFIA

If i could be ebay guy i would sell boots,but not gnr ones,i have toons of diferent band orginals i bought and need to sell but dont have to whom.

But couse Croatia is shitty place without ebay or paypal shit im not.

Im sharing this to traders first,will they share to you later,i dont care,but trader who first get copy must offer me cool show.

Stay out of thread if u dont like word TRADING

Ha, nevermind about that PM. I found that mine's a different source:

Filmed by 'Gugus'

MiniDVD's -> PC -> Re-Tracked and menu by Szmore

Audio mixing by Jemin,

Photos by tonya_ytzerman

Check your PMs. I don't want a trade, I just want to ask you something.

Yes. You're correct, but please don't mention anything to anyone about it.

Also, when would you be able to send for our trade, I've got it all burnt n' ready to go.

Just let me know once you can send.

I do share it man.

Did i wrote what show i want?

No i did not.

Here it is:

I want you send me your list (only if or who else pm me ,must be from Europe) then i will check his list,if he doesnt have cool show to offer,then ill pick 5 shows i maybe miss because i dont have version of author he had,couse i do collect every author job,not only 1dvd per author,so if u have bunch of shows,but u dont have cool shows,so what,ill take 5 for 1 in that case.

So is that a problem?

I think everyone in hare can trade with me,but they just like to talk and not do buisness,while i do my job as trader,and talk aswell,so im 1 step ahead always.

Stop talking,make a list,and send me,and please dont send me 10dvds on list,at least 100dvd from wich i can pick 5.

I do have over 700 diferent ones,lol,so it might be hard to find 5 shows i do miss .

I do share it man.

Did i wrote what show i want?

No i did not.

Here it is:

I want you send me your list (only if or who else pm me ,must be from Europe) then i will check his list,if he doesnt have cool show to offer,then ill pick 5 shows i maybe miss because i dont have version of author he had,couse i do collect every author job,not only 1dvd per author,so if u have bunch of shows,but u dont have cool shows,so what,ill take 5 for 1 in that case.

So is that a problem?

I think everyone in hare can trade with me,but they just like to talk and not do buisness,while i do my job as trader,and talk aswell,so im 1 step ahead always.

Stop talking,make a list,and send me,and please dont send me 10dvds on list,at least 100dvd from wich i can pick 5.

I do have over 700 diferent ones,lol,so it might be hard to find 5 shows i do miss .

you said exactly what I mean, it may be imnpossible for someone to liberate this dvd so your whole concept is not worth the hasle, if you already have almost everything, what do we have you need? see waht im getting at? Release the dvd outta the godness of your heart

Gunsguy

I cant,its not only mine dvd

And i repete that i dont have excatly every authored dvd version of every show,i have 6 authored ritz 1988,but ill still take 1 more i dont have,do u understand me now?

but ofcourse i wont give novarock for 1more ritz ,i have 6 already,so let me pick 5 dvds for this 2 of novarock

it does not seem so dificulty.

p.s People think i dont have heart,so why would i do release it from heart as fan?

I cant,its not only mine dvd

And i repete that i dont have excatly every authored dvd version of every show,i have 6 authored ritz 1988,but ill still take 1 more i dont have,do u understand me now?

but ofcourse i wont give novarock for 1more ritz ,i have 6 already,so let me pick 5 dvds for this 2 of novarock

it does not seem so dificulty.

p.s People think i dont have heart,so why would i do release it from heart as fan?

Wich heart?? :laugh:

You call that a fair trade? 5 dvd's for 1 show. I call that a rip off.