your opinion on best place to sit for upcoming shows

patriot86

Knowing how they will be doing the floor at the Nashville show what do you guys think the best place to get tickets would be? Front of section 107/114 or the floor? I have never been to a show with GA floor. Will people just push you out of the way and stuff even if you got there before them? I know I just registered and this is my first post but that does mean I am a scalper. This concert is one of the 2 concerts I have wanted to see my whole life and now the chance has finally come. I want it be as good as possible.

Get mezzanine seats... or anything with chairs... that's the best way to take in any concert in my mind... unless you like to get trashed and risk bodily injury...lol.

just get GA on the floor. yea people will push and shove once the band goes on, but thats any concert.

I know thats a concert and some is ok but if i am getting pushed around all night it will be hard to enjoy it. I have been to several shows and had grass seats, but this is totaly different.

I went to my first GN'R gig in Wembley July 29 this year.. I was at the front, stage right and to be honest didn't get pushed that much.. There are a few drunk idiots who may push a bit, but if you give them a shove back they generally move a little out of your way.. I would recommend being on the floor, definitely though.. There's nothing like it!

Trust me.. If you stay away from the pit (centre stage, right at the front) you should be fine.. And you'll love it!

KK xx

Guest cherry_bomb
I went to my first GN'R gig in Wembley July 29 this year.. I was at the front, stage right and to be honest didn't get pushed that much.. There are a few drunk idiots who may push a bit, but if you give them a shove back they generally move a little out of your way.. I would recommend being on the floor, definitely though.. There's nothing like it!

Trust me.. If you stay away from the pit (centre stage, right at the front) you should be fine.. And you'll love it!

KK xx

we must've been right near each other, great show wasnt it ;)

yeah get standing! standing's only good though unless you're at the front. ive always managed to get to the front.

Front row is the way to go! rock3

I was the 2nd person to enter floor 5th July in Helsinki and was @ the middle of front row and that was the best experience ever!

6th July my seat was just next to the stage (best possible seating tickets) but still it was nothing compared to the pit and front row!

KK xx

yeah get standing! standing's only good though unless you're at the front. ive always managed to get to the front.

Hey Cherry!

Hell yeah it was a great show! I hear you managed to sneak off to the acoustic set.. maybe you can take me with you next time? :P

KK x

Guest cherry_bomb

KK xx

Hey Cherry!

Hell yeah it was a great show! I hear you managed to sneak off to the acoustic set.. maybe you can take me with you next time? :P

KK x

aye, it wasnt too shabby at all! ;) id love to take as many people as i can to an acoustic show, i managed to get 5 other people in with me, but i think that was sheer fluke! plus that was probably a one off! you should try your luck tho next time gnr are in the UK

youll be fine on the floor, its not as crazy as people are making it out to be :book:

Exactly, i was at Hammerstein for 2 shows and it was fine. Us old farts in our 30's early 40's have brittle bones :rofl-lol:

I mean we are all there (most of us) for one reason to enjoy the show.

According to Slash, apparently the best seat in the house is up Axl's ass.

Wrong way round mate ;)

And, you wouldn't be able to see anything if you were up there.

You might get a good view of Dizzy.

Unlikely, Axl doesn't have an ass, or asshole the size of a small African Country.