your opinion on best place to sit for upcoming shows

patriot86

Knowing how they will be doing the floor at the Nashville show what do you guys think the best place to get tickets would be? Front of section 107/114 or the floor? I have never been to a show with GA floor. Will people just push you out of the way and stuff even if you got there before them? I know I just registered and this is my first post but that does mean I am a scalper. This concert is one of the 2 concerts I have wanted to see my whole life and now the chance has finally come. I want it be as good as possible.

get as close as possible, it's more than worth it, you'll love it! no pain will conquer the nirvana of being closer to the band. i've been to 4 shows, all in the first row and cannot imagine being somewhere in the back.

Edited by zara mama

Knowing how they will be doing the floor at the Nashville show what do you guys think the best place to get tickets would be? Front of section 107/114 or the floor? I have never been to a show with GA floor. Will people just push you out of the way and stuff even if you got there before them? I know I just registered and this is my first post but that does mean I am a scalper. This concert is one of the 2 concerts I have wanted to see my whole life and now the chance has finally come. I want it be as good as possible.

If you want to really "enjoy" the show do not get floor! its miserable to be soo damn hot and you will be pushed around for hours. have fun

Edited by pebbles

If you can´t get to the front row you better have a seat. The floor is cool but only if you are in the front row or if you are right at the back ( where you won´t see shit but will be fine). The worst place on the floor is the middle, that´s all crowded with people who want to push others to get to the front and the heat sometimes becomes unbearable.

Seats can be a good option if you don´t want to be crushed and at the same time you can see it all pretty well, but it is on the floor where you FEEL the magic of GNR rock3