Will you buy Gnr's singles?

Maddergascar

I know it's a given we'll all buy the album, but will you buy singles? I guess it depends what else comes with them more than anything. But what with the incredibly low sales of singles right now, a concerted effort by gnr forumers could probably push them up to quite a high chart position. I was just thinking about it because apparently stonesour got to no1 in the US like this.

Never really got the single thing myself but even less so in todays market. Today, a lot of people download music, yes some stop there but a lot of us download music to see if we like it and if we do, we then shell out for the CD.

Where do singels fit into this process? Now for ChiDem I'll buy the album as soon as it's out; I know I'll like it. I would rather see a picture album release or something different that would be exciting to buy in adition to the album (Yea when I say picture album I mean the large vynal record with full artwork)

Edited by mcalldp

I think I'll probably buy the first single they release, because that will probably be released before the album - so we'll get a chance to hear what a proper Chinese Democracy track sounds like, not to mention the extras which often come with singles, like live recordings and the like.