Bumblefoot and Myspace

brock landers

Guest cherry_bomb
FFS.... He is on fucking tour for godsakes! do you expect him to say "Hold on Axl... I just gotta answer a fan on myspace".

You people will ruin this for everyone :fuckyou:

yah, people dont even have a legitimate question for him, they just msg him just to get a reply. you gotta know your limits people and understand he isnt obligated to reply to you at all.

[sarcasm]Ron had to answer 1134 messages, in 23 hours from Thomase, after typing personal replies to all of them, he has decided he no longer wants to use a computer, or play guitar and has hence forth retired him position in Guns N' Roses to Buckethead.[/sarcasm]

One can dream eh?

leave my name out of this please

Its your claim to fame man... you bought it all on yourself. :book:

what you mean :unsure:

Very simple. Wasn't it you who mailed Ron instantly/constantly when their was some "news" rumour on this board? :book:

i message ron on september 7 and that was it <_< and ron is on tour but he love to reply to his fans :) and when is ron going put a message saying he on tour and he will reply when he done touring :unsure:

FFS.... He is on fucking tour for godsakes! do you expect him to say "Hold on Axl... I just gotta answer a fan on myspace".

What ever jackass, when he was in Europe on TOUR, he answered each and every question i asked him in literally an hour or so...

Now nothing.

I'll take this oppertunity to say that Richard replied to me the same day as I sent him an email. None of this waiting 4 months crap.

Anyway, when it comes to bbf "only ask him legit/serious questions" well the only legit questions, apart from guitar advice is on GNR. And the questions we want the answer too he can't answer. So people can only ask him some more basic stuff. For instance, I wanted to know about him and I composed some questions like a survey that he loved answering. About what's his favourite film, music, food..etc!

What ever jackass, when he was in Europe on TOUR, he answered each and every question i asked him in literally an hour or so...

Now nothing.

And then he posted saying he spends 6 hours a day answering questions and asked people to cut back cause it hurts his hands. After people still didn't listen he set his myspace to "away" until was over.

Do some research before you try and get one over on me..... Jackass....

:book: