Bumblefoot and Myspace

brock landers

Please leave Ron alone. We appreaciated the early efforts but it is becoming a thorn in his side. It could ultimately be his undoing. Whatever is going to happen will happen anyway. Regardless of anything Ron has to say. "Bumblefoot" has already proven himself as a humble, quality musicean who is happy to be working with these great musiceans. He is happy to be part of this incarnation of Guns N Roses. Let him enjoy himself without fear. Axl OBVIOUSLY wants this thing kept on a down low. What do you think will be the result of gathering information AXL IS TRYING TO KEEP FROM US? Things are looking good regardless of all the negativity. I believe we are closer now than ever before. Despite Axl keeping his mouth shut. We seemingly had more insight durring the 2002 tour. But I think Axl has that in mind too.

Maybe they fired the guy that types the responses.. :drevil:

:laugh: that was pretty damn funny....

I hate it how people message him all the time just because they can......You should not abuse the privilage of getting in contact with him, he has a life outside of GNR/Solo work, and its not myspace, he's just nice enough to reply at all so dont friggen complain.

Most of you are missing the entire point of this thread...

The man USED to answer ALL messages within hours, and the question was/is does he answer anyone anymore, and if not, does anyone know specifically why not?!

McFly? He is on tour. Do you expect him to spend 6 hours a day reading his mail and practicing/playing in the band/flying to the next destination, etc? Does he not deserve to sleep at some point?

The man USED to answer ALL messages within hours, and the question was/is does he answer anyone anymore, and if not, does anyone know specifically why not?!

McFly? He is on tour. Do you expect him to spend 6 hours a day reading his mail and practicing/playing in the band/flying to the next destination, etc? Does he not deserve to sleep at some point?

Well Einstein, he sure as hell had no problem when he was ON TOUR in Europe...

lol he still replies to me........

then again...i'm super rad :shades:

Then the person/people he isn't replying to might want to take it personally, hahaha! :rofl-lol:

Well Einstein, he sure as hell had no problem when he was ON TOUR in Europe...

He has a life too, if he replies he replies if he doesnt he doesnt, it isnt the end of the world.... :rolleyes:

No need to make a thread asking if he's replying personally i think this should be deleted/locked.

Ron's a great fuckin guy, Id have stoped messaging long time ago - give the guy a break he's touring. Would you answer 1000's of mails a day?

I barely answer the 10 messages of nonsense I get on MySpace a day so ummm, no, especially if I was Ron. I would post another blog/bulletin to ask AGAIN that people stop messaging him 10X a day and nonsense he doesn't have the authority to answer.