Axl Rose Doesnt care anymore

Sjakalen

Axl Rose doesnt care about hes career anymore. In 2002 he really did. He gave all of himself on stage and he did hes show. Now hes leavin the stage, and the crowd is left with the most boring guitarists ever.He hire in a new guitarist 10 days before the tour, wich mean that this is not to seriously.

In 2006 Axl Rose travel around and party with famous friends, do some shows here and there, but after a show he isnt tired anymore. I mean RIR 5-I have never seen a Axl doin a so bad performance. he wasnt moving and he was more behind the stage then on.

In 2002 we had like 3 solos. we didnt have jams, no stupid Finch wanking solos, no beautiful and not a stupid Dont Cry version with a guitarist with the most stupid guitarist i ever have seen. We had Amazing Buckedhead solos and Axl on stage all the time. He was running, dancing he gave evertything he had. The vocal wasnt that good, but the show was super!

Axl jokes. Axl isnt angry anymore.The shows isnt great. Their more like "ok" . 7 solos and breaks during the shows is just to much.

If Axl cares why doesnt he promote hes record by mention it on conserts?Why do he bore hes fans with the guitar rubbish?Why is he eatin dinner when fans waiting for him?He doesnt do anything for the band in the press.Why? he earns alot of money on this tour, havin a good time,dont get tired and meet alot of friends and ladies.

I just hope for all my hearth that the record is so fuckin amazing that i can get over this disapointing tour. Thats the hope i have right now....For 4 years ago he was a powerful electrical guy wich gave what he had. Now he isnt giving a damn shit!

.... ... AXL!

Edited by Sjakalen

At least Axl is not selling his brand to every fucking cheap product out there like Aerosmith. Axl has done everything in his power to limit his own success. This is far more admirable than any band today. Of course Axl cares. If he didn't he would have sold out long ago. Don't make the mistake of trying to analyze his psychology. Just make the best of it. Don't look for th negative in things, because they will always be there. This is not Pearljam, it is GNR. The same temperment that you are bashing now, is the one that brought you to this place in the first place. Yes we all know Axl can be a total ass. But who else is fit to sing the classics? In the case of GNR, wea re all forced to take the good with the bad. This is a comprimise we have all made. Everyone is well aware of Axl's shortcummings. We do not need to keep hearing it. Positivity brings positive things.

normalgunsnrosesbigdd1.jpg

Axl Rose doesnt care about hes career anymore. In 2002 he really did. He gave all of himself on stage and he did hes show. Now hes leavin the stage, and the crowd is left with the most boring guitarists ever.He hire in a new guitarist 10 days before the tour, wich mean that this is not to seriously.

In 2006 Axl Rose travel around and party with famous friends, do some shows here and there, but after a show he isnt tired anymore. I mean RIR 5-I have never seen a Axl doin a so bad performance. he wasnt moving and he was more behind the stage then on.

In 2002 we had like 3 solos. we didnt have jams, no stupid Finch wanking solos, no beautiful and not a stupid Dont Cry version with a guitarist with the most stupid guitarist i ever have seen. We had Amazing Buckedhead solos and Axl on stage all the time. He was running, dancing he gave evertything he had. The vocal wasnt that good, but the show was super!

Axl jokes. Axl isnt angry anymore.The shows isnt great. Their more like "ok" . 7 solos and breaks during the shows is just to much.

If Axl cares why doesnt he promote hes record by mention it on conserts?Why do he bore hes fans with the guitar rubbish?Why is he eatin dinner when fans waiting for him?He doesnt do anything for the band in the press.Why? he earns alot of money on this tour, havin a good time,dont get tired and meet alot of friends and ladies.

I just hope for all my hearth that the record is so fuckin amazing that i can get over this disapointing tour. Thats the hope i have right now....For 4 years ago he was a powerful electrical guy wich gave what he had. Now he isnt giving a damn shit!

.... ... AXL!

in 02 we had tubby helium sucking guy in trackpants and we couldn't hear him singing.

in 06 we have a well dressed lung busting Axl who is close to his prime

So get your head out of you ass Fuckhead. and when the next show comes your way, stay home and be in love with you Bon Fucking Jovi records.

Fuckhead

Unbelievable.

In 2002 (and every year up to that and after) people complained because Axl was OUT of the public eye and wasn't being seen in public.

Now that he actually goes out a few time, people are bitching and moaning about that?

He's a single 40 year old man. Single people GO OUT. They go to dinner, to clubs, to parties. EVERYBODY in the fucking world does that. What do you expect Axl to do? Sit at home and watch tv sitcoms every night?

And Axl running and dancing on stage is more important to you than his voice?

This is one of the most moronic posts I've ever seen on here.

.... ... AXL!

hey axl love the fans and in 2001 and 2002 his voice suck really bad in 2006 axl got his voice back and at rock in rio 5 axl did a wonderfull job and it was the audio that kept messing up

you my friend will Always bitch

:fuckyou:

yeah i sorta agree. i want bucket back. axl dresses like a queer. and robin kinda looked cooler as a goth :huh: (but i havnt made my mind up about that one), sure axl sounded weak in 02' but the shows still rocked.

if anything....bring back bucket

sjakalen, yes the solos are boring but in 2002 Axl truly didn't give a shit and was not prepared to tour. Atleast now he looks like he's got his shit together and is ready to be a rock frontman again. The only thing that sucks right now is no Buckethead and no bandana. Otherwise this is the best he's been in years.

.... ... AXL!

you, my friend, obviously haven't seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzfABIMXpac

I think that Guns N' Roses have the best guitar line up since Slash left.

Finck: Moves well, play great bluesy stuff. Phenominal TWAT solo.

BBF: Technically blows bucket out of the water. Starting to move well as well.

Fortus: The epitome of a hard rock guitarist. Watch him slam his guitar, it's a beautiful sight to see.

Personally, I do agree that in some cases Axl doesn't seem to be giving quite as much, but I think these instances are rare. However, this is overshadowed by Axls much improved vocals, fashion sense and his general stage movement.

the guitar solo's in that song are a mess, & the band are on a different page

try this one everyone is the same page,& it dont sound such a mess

Those of us that have seen him on this tour think it was awesome! Axl looks like he's having a blast and he made such an effort to make it through every concert, even when he was ill! How is that not caring? I'd say he's finally grown up a little and can appreciate that his fans are trying to stay loyal to him and he's trying to do the same for them..

AXL FUCKING ROCKS! GET OVER IT!

KK x