Does any band have more fucking excuses than Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, so many fucking cry-babies. Your poor feelings got hurt and offended by Del. Booo Hooo. Axl owes me a lollipop. Boo Hoo.

Hey Axl, if you're reading this shit, PLEASE don't ever release the album and keep playing the same setlist every damn night! If anything, just out of spite.

Ha, Leigh... finally someone with some sense.

LOL If I was Axl, i would do so :P

Edited by shootingstar

You wanted a dissection? Well teknophyle83, rocketking and Matty just pulled you apart. ;)

Where? I must have missed that post. :drevil:

I did see some posts that offered differing views on some of the points (though they were weak), but tek (the only one to address every point) even had to agree with at least one or two of the points despite his efforts not to.

I agree that Kaneda goes overboard sometimes. I do. But he's usually accurate with his thoughts and spells them out instead of just saying "fuck you" or something like that. More and more people are starting to agree with him, or at the very least aren't afraid to say they agree with him after keeping quiet when they agreed with him in the past. There seems to be a very vocal minority here that support the new band no matter what, and they are being overrun by people taking a more realistic stance.

We all want Axl to succeed. That is why we're here. That doesn't mean we have to agree with everything he does or that we can't call him on something when he's wrong. That is the one right we have all earned as fans.

Its kind of sad that some of you act like Axl is in the room with you as you type and you dare not risk saying anything out of line.

He is ALL of our favorite singer. Doesn't mean I have to be a stepford cheerleader.

Yeah, and still Axl is a humanbeing and can´t take shit out of propotion..

Damn, so many fucking cry-babies. Your poor feelings got hurt and offended by Del. Booo Hooo. Axl owes me a lollipop. Boo Hoo.

Hey Axl, if you're reading this shit, PLEASE don't ever release the album and keep playing the same setlist every damn night! If anything, just out of spite.

i'm done with this bullshit tonight,

boo hoo? lollipop? rocketking? you sound like a retarded 5 year old man! ..stop it lol, yeah axl just do what rocket said, lose more fans, real smart.

hey del nice work champ, keep building good relations with the fan base.

peace out bitches! Kaneda your still a fag by the way.

Edited by aussie_axl

Well this thread is more of a "do you like Kaneda?" thread... so it's lost any real point.

Anyway, I have to say that people keep bringing up this GnR are "blaming" the fans.

I can't see they've blamed any section of fans for anything... all they said was people at their gigs are having fun while people who aren't there whinge about the set list. The only point made was the people that go are having fun and they're gonna play to THEM not people nowhere near the gig looking for a track name they've not seen before.

I agree with that point.

So where did GnR or Del James blame the fans for anything?

LP

I am sorry but it's November 1, 2006 and I, like most of the fans are fucking fed up with this nonsense! I've been quite for a while, secretely following Fed Ex trucks each Tuesday hoping to catch Axl behind the wheel, for obviously this man has decided to hand deliver each albim to stores himself, as to avoid leaks. But after reading Del James' kiss ass Axl will you blow me rant, I have to say it: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES and BULLSHIT REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE GNR A BREAK! Well it's nice to know the GNR management is reading our posts, maybe they can answer the following questions for me and the rest of the fans:

1. How come every other major rock band and performer manage to hit the stage on time but GNR can't? So are you telling us that only GNR needs the hours of vocal preparation, instrument tuning, massage therapy, braised lamb chops and lobster thermador before hitting the stage?

2. Does the GNR family all sleep in the same bed? Or maybe bunk beds? Seriously, this whole thing sounds like the Manson Family, with Axl at the head. I think it's safe to say that anything Bach, Del, Robin, Tommy, Bumble, Dizzy say is just a subliminal Axl ass kissing session.

3. Why does it take 15 years to make an album?

4. Why does the GNR camp continue to say the original members never understood the vision of GNR? Funny, last time I checked Slash and Izzy's music was 95% of the setlist and when Axl plays his new tunes, the crowd is bored...funny, maybe they new what was better for GNR than Axl.

5. Why does the GNR camp have to always convince us this is a real band? It's not...musicians come and go like the seasons...Also, a real band releases music and sings the songs THEY wrote live...something this new band has failed to do consistently.

6. How come the greatest band in the universe only paid $3,000 for a website?

7. Why is a release date so difficult?

8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?

9. When will Axl ever take any responcibilty for his actions? His fuck you attitude towards the fans and the world is getting old.

10. How many times has Del James been gang banged by the GNR family?

11. How many copies of Oh My God have sold?

12. Does Axl know that there are only 12 months in a year and that it's November of 2006?

I have all your answeres right here.

Thats GNR

Thats the way thing always have been

Thats the way things always will be

Every realist came to terms with that a long time ago. Get the fuck over it.

Its kind of sad that some of you act like Axl is in the room with you as you type and you dare not risk saying anything out of line.

He is ALL of our favorite singer. Doesn't mean I have to be a stepford cheerleader.

Like Del said, feel free to unplug and re-join reality. You guys are whining about music and setlists at concerts THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN AT!!! You get personally offended and get your little feelings hurt like my little 8 year-old nephew when his mom says "No more candy". In the grand scheme of things, Chinese Democracy is totally inconsequential. If you get all fired-up and bent out of shape or upset because you feel Axl owes you something, then frankly, you're a loser without an adequate, mature sense of priority. Step away from the computer for a few weeks and re-assess what's going on in your life.

I am sorry but it's November 1, 2006 and I, like most of the fans are fucking fed up with this nonsense! I've been quite for a while, secretely following Fed Ex trucks each Tuesday hoping to catch Axl behind the wheel, for obviously this man has decided to hand deliver each albim to stores himself, as to avoid leaks. But after reading Del James' kiss ass Axl will you blow me rant, I have to say it: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES and BULLSHIT REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE GNR A BREAK! Well it's nice to know the GNR management is reading our posts, maybe they can answer the following questions for me and the rest of the fans:

1. How come every other major rock band and performer manage to hit the stage on time but GNR can't? So are you telling us that only GNR needs the hours of vocal preparation, instrument tuning, massage therapy, braised lamb chops and lobster thermador before hitting the stage?

2. Does the GNR family all sleep in the same bed? Or maybe bunk beds? Seriously, this whole thing sounds like the Manson Family, with Axl at the head. I think it's safe to say that anything Bach, Del, Robin, Tommy, Bumble, Dizzy say is just a subliminal Axl ass kissing session.

3. Why does it take 15 years to make an album?

you make a great point when you aren't busy making personal attacks on people. Try posint like that more often.

4. Why does the GNR camp continue to say the original members never understood the vision of GNR? Funny, last time I checked Slash and Izzy's music was 95% of the setlist and when Axl plays his new tunes, the crowd is bored...funny, maybe they new what was better for GNR than Axl.

5. Why does the GNR camp have to always convince us this is a real band? It's not...musicians come and go like the seasons...Also, a real band releases music and sings the songs THEY wrote live...something this new band has failed to do consistently.

6. How come the greatest band in the universe only paid $3,000 for a website?

7. Why is a release date so difficult?

8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?

9. When will Axl ever take any responcibilty for his actions? His fuck you attitude towards the fans and the world is getting old.

10. How many times has Del James been gang banged by the GNR family?

11. How many copies of Oh My God have sold?

12. Does Axl know that there are only 12 months in a year and that it's November of 2006?

Ahhhhh... the weekly Kaneda update thread. The record keeps on skipping... mind you... and you have some new fuel to flap your lips about.

1. You speak of the GNR camp preaching to the die-hard fans? This is the first press release of any kind since 2002, maybe ever, that has addressed the fans directly. What other 'preaching' are you talking about?

2. As I try to explain to the countless knuckleheads on this forum that all fall in line on the 'Kaneda bandwagon', Del's message wasn't directed at all of GNR's fans. It was directed at assholes like yourself that do nothing but bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. It doesn't matter what GNR does, you and internet whores like you will complain. It's what pathetically gives you satisfaction in life. Del, and bascially the GNR camp is telling you to fuck off, THEY DON'T WANT YOU AS A FAN. They could care less and won't lose any sleep over the fact that Kaneda or 'some guy behind a computer screen in Ireland' has their panties in knots or won't be a fan anymore because they're pissed off about this or pissed off about that.

Del is addressing the people who COMPLAIN... especially internet whores like yourself Kaneda that do nothing but bitch and complain about EVERYTHING. It doesn't matter what GNR does and when they do it, you and assholes like you will complain. It's what pathetically gives you satisfaction in life. He's basically saying he could give, and the band gives, two shits about how you and those people feel. They'll do what they want, when they want to, and they won't lose any sleep over if you're pissed off at them for any reason. In fact, Del, speaking for the band, is telling those people, and you Kaneda, to fuck off. Basically, go jump off a bridge.

If anyone takes offense to Del's letter, they're one of the internet whores and are reading way too much and too deep into something that's is OBVIOUSLY not directed to all GNR fans.

They're telling you and people like you to go fuck yourselves.

If that's not Guns N' Roses attitude, I don't know what is.

So please, Kaneda, and all of his little pathetic followers, GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

Last but not least:

3. Disconnect from the Internet and reconnect with the real world.

I fucking love you Kaneda. Nothing beats coming home from work and read one of your posts. They're spot on, but also hilarious reads. Thank you.

Axl showing up to half empty concerts playing the old members material, wow, that's fucking impressive of you Axl, how do you do it?

Gold Jerry, Gold! :rofl-lol:

You wanted a dissection? Well teknophyle83, rocketking and Matty just pulled you apart. ;)

Where? I must have missed that post. :drevil:

I did see some posts that offered differing views on some of the points (though they were weak), but tek (the only one to address every point) even had to agree with at least one or two of the points despite his efforts not to.

I agree that Kaneda goes overboard sometimes. I do. But he's usually accurate with his thoughts and spells them out instead of just saying "fuck you" or something like that. More and more people are starting to agree with him, or at the very least aren't afraid to say they agree with him after keeping quiet when they agreed with him in the past. There seems to be a very vocal minority here that support the new band no matter what, and they are being overrun by people taking a more realistic stance.

We all want Axl to succeed. That is why we're here. That doesn't mean we have to agree with everything he does or that we can't call him on something when he's wrong. That is the one right we have all earned as fans.

How is it on youre planet?? "I agree that Kaneda goes overboard sometimes"???? :drevil:

Kanedas post was about gang bang and stuff, and u call it valid points??

I cant beleve this!!!!!

"I did see some posts that offered differing views on some of the points (though they were weak), " :o

I´m out of words... I truly am.. Thoses were VALID. WTF is this...

Ok, so Del and Axl are telling fans like me to fuck off...

About time

What exactly are the majority of GNR fans getting out of all this?

Not having to see you around anymore is a good start.

they sure as hell aren't getting and thank you's from the band.

The thank you on Gunsnroses.com would beg to differ.

Matt you are fucking loser. Let me ask you, while Axl is pumping Del James, do you come up from behind and pump Axl? It's ok, just give it to him hard.

You're just infatuated with dudes "getting pumped", aren't you? Embrace your inner-Charles Nelson Riley, Kaneda.

How can anyone with half a brain point the finger of blame at the die hard fans that have been shit on for 15 years? Axl showing up to half empty concerts playing the old members material, wow, that's fucking impressive of you Axl, how do you do it?

What blame, you little crybaby? You're not getting the shiny new Hot Wheel for Christmas and you're whining about it. Shut the fuck up and act your fucking age. Get another hobby that doesn't involve guns, roses, or Axl. Feel free to take up knitting or backgammon..... or Bingo, you can play bingo!!

B-I-N-G-O and douche bag is your name-o!

Amen.

Bottom line, if ANY of you took offense to that press release, you have an overactive imagination. I found it completely amusing and refreshing to see that someone within the GNR camp fired back for once at all of the lifeless, pathetic know-it-alls like Kaneda. I even laughed out loud it was so amusing. I took no offense to it WHATSOEVER and completely understood who would take offense. If you're one of those people, oh fucking well. You REALLY need to get out more often and peel your ass off of your computer chair and spare us real fans the daily episode of 'As GNR Turns' and how upset you are that GNR isn't doing this kind of marketing or putting out this kind of single because that's what EVERY OTHER BAND DOES. I've known since 1986 that GNR doesn't conform to the 'norm'. If it's so shocking and upsetting to you now, where the fuck have you been for the last 20 years?

They're telling all of you complainers to fuck off... they could care less about you or what you think. So DO IT ALREADY. Fuck off.

It's that simple.

The fact is, most of you people are a part of the free world rat race, flipping burgers or punching a keyboard. You all pretend like you know anything about how a rock band, in particular, GNR, is supposed to function. You all act like they owe you something, yet, they owe you nothing. They're adorned by countless thousands of fans around the world for their work... you get a dock in pay if you're late for work. So do us all a favor, and go back to the rat race and stop pretending like anybody owes you anything or like you know how a rock band is supposed to market and make themselves accessible to anybody.

As for your personal comments about me Kaneda, cry all you want. Sometimes the truth hurts. Obviously this press release rubbed you the wrong way, but it isn't telling you anything that guys like me have been telling you for years. You act like everything in that is a surprise, yet, I thought I was reading something that I've been preaching to you for years. Sure, I call you names sometimes, but they're pretty warrented and clever too. Do you really think that referring to sexual acts, getting Del from behind or whatever you said, is really cool? I heard better in the 6th grade. So spare us your sexual fantasies. Loser? Hey bud, my picture is proudly posted below my name. Why don't you post your big-nosed-look-like-a-possum in a clown suit picture that we all know about of you.

Yea, I wouldn't want people to look at that either. But maybe I'll post it for you if you'd like.

Maybe you should take a stroll down broadway one day and do some window shopping. The 'anchor-man' look went out of style about 30 years ago. Then again, I don't think any amount of surgery much less fashion could help you out.

The main thing that i take offense to is the rant about setlists not changing.

Lets say, Gnr is 20 years old (please dont reply with its 21 years 3 days and one minute), then surely they should have more to draw from their collection of songs than the same songs each and every time.

I'm a big gnr fan, but if i'm really honest, im not all that interested in seeing them live at the moment, the main reason being is the setlists. I've seen 100's of bootleg videos of their performances old and new, know all the album tracks off the top of my head and when I increasingly read that fans are getting fed up with the same setlists I can see why most bands with a 20 year cycle would have a lot more variation, i mean.. its pissing me off and I havent even attended one of their new shows.

Edited by hiero

boo hoo? lollipop? rocketking? you sound like a retarded 5 year old man! ..stop it lol, yeah axl just do what rocket said, lose more fans, real smart.

Technically, a 5 year old isn't old enough to be considered a man..... just sayin'.

Matt13, you sir, are a poet and a scholar. -_-

Shootingstar, you are also a scholar.... not so much a poet though. :P

And Leigh..... you're neither a poet nor a scholar :lol: ...... just kiddin' bro! lol. You da man!

Edited by rocketking

Once the album drops, will that change the situation. Will the band play more material from the new album. Once the album does drop it might not change a thing, the band could continue to play the new tracks they've been playing since 2001, as they (the new tracks) could be the best the new album has to offer.

Edited by dobadog

ha good read

you must be pissed

it'd be good if axl did a real interview to clear some of these things up, it'd stop 95% of bitching

i don't think Axl was behind Del James words though so i doubt he wanted the remark about the originals in there

just 1 more month and hopefully we'll see things moving :)

Axl doesnt give a shit about all the bitching. He's living his life, performing in his band and enjoying himself.

Keep bitching and moaning like ignorant assholes... it only causes you anxiety... not Axl or the band. We're all anxiously awaiting this... but at least learn to go about everyday life and await it like a NORMAL fucking person would by checking up on it and WAITING.

ha good read

you must be pissed

it'd be good if axl did a real interview to clear some of these things up, it'd stop 95% of bitching

i don't think Axl was behind Del James words though so i doubt he wanted the remark about the originals in there

just 1 more month and hopefully we'll see things moving :)

Axl doesnt give a shit about all the bitching. He's living his life, performing in his band and enjoying himself.

Keep bitching and moaning like ignorant assholes... it only causes you anxiety... not Axl or the band. We're all anxiously awaiting this... but at least learn to go about everyday life and await it like a NORMAL fucking person would by checking up on it and WAITING.

Amen.

BTW, is it hypocritical to say "amen" if you're not really Christian? I guess so, huh? :huh: Can we get a ruling on this?

And Leigh..... you're neither a poet nor a scholar :lol: ...... just kiddin' bro! lol. You da man!

Yup, I'm just kicking the proverbial can down the alley...

Who's round is it anyway? B)

Technically, a 5 year old isn't old enough to be considered a man..... just sayin'.

Word... care for some tea?

Some of the people trying their hardest to defend Axl are bigger cry babies than the ones who actually take a step back and look at the big picture.

People are going to say get out in the real world and stop whining?! Maybe those same sheep should get out and stop defending. Because in the end, Axl is going to do whatever it is he wants, whether you're the one kicking him in the balls or sucking on them.