Does any band have more fucking excuses than Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

Kaneda's points would only be valid if you subscribed to the notion that Axl owed you something. Or in that by his actions (or lack thereof) he has directly impacted your life in a negative way. Truthfully, if Axl Rose has impacted your life in such a way, then you should really go see a mental health professional, which I've encouraged kaneda to do numerous times.

Before Kaneda interjects his next post I will just say this:

I read a dissected post a while ago saying that, since 1999, and even 1996, Axl and GN'R have promised us an album, they do owe us an album. So that argument just doesn't fly but again if you choose to wait your life on this it does.:P

When we are all *enjoying* listening to Jay-Z at Christmas (whose album I hear has also been delayed) I would love to see what your retort will be then.:shades:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if Del James wasn't blowing Axl, he would be pumping gas! He's just a GNR leech, now wait, not even cause he has no loyalty for the old members; he's just an asshole for Axl to pound. That whole GNR family comment is the biggest fucking joke ever!

That article was for you ASSHOLE, and all of your followers!

you know who you all are!

hey look.....This topic is full of them! :lol:

"The people who are offended by this comment are the ones who should be." - Axl Rose

GNR LAW.

"People that don't have a mind of their own will quote Axl Rose in an effort to sound intelligent" - Urlacher54

Hey, Urlacher54, welcome to the thread! I noticed earlier that you were crying because nobody would answer Kaneda's post point-for-point. Well, I did that, and just for you, buddy. And now, in lieu of having anything useful to say, you insult my intelligence even though - unlike you - I actually did give an intelligent and well-structured, constructive, and non-combative response to this thread's starter!

Curious!

Edited by teknophyle83

"The people who are offended by this comment are the ones who should be." - Axl Rose

GNR LAW.

"People that don't have a mind of their own will quote Axl Rose in an effort to sound intelligent" - Urlacher54

Hey, Urlacher54, welcome to the thread! I noticed earlier that you were crying because nobody would answer Kaneda's post point-for-point. Well, I did that, and just for you, buddy. And now, in lieu of having anything useful to say, you insult my intelligence even though - unlike you - I actually did give an intelligent and well-structured, constructive, and non-combative response to this thread's starter!

Curious!

I acknowledged your earlier post a few posts ago. :book:

This post, however, only seems to have an Axl Rose quote in it. Curious, indeed.

Edited by Urlacher54

Ah, so you did. I noticed that earlier but forgot it. I think my points were better than weak, though. :)

You'll have to forgive my prickly reply, I just tend to get overly defensive over this little pet peeve I have with people who speak on forums knowing they have the protection of these crazy Internets, so they don't have to use any tact, reason, or politeness (is that a word?) in what they say. That's not to say you were rude.

Anyway. The quote was meant to be a joke in line with the "GNR LAW" thing, as was noted after it.

Ah, so you did. I noticed that earlier but forgot it. I think my points were better than weak, though. :)

You'll have to forgive my prickly reply, I just tend to get overly defensive over this little pet peeve I have with people who speak on forums knowing they have the protection of these crazy Internets, so they don't have to use any tact, reason, or politeness (is that a word?) in what they say. That's not to say you were rude.

Anyway. The quote was meant to be a joke in line with the "GNR LAW" thing, as was noted after it.

I can be a little too direct at times, but that isn't limited to the internet.

Anyway, your points were stronger than some others that were made, but even you had to admit that some of Kaneda's thoughts weren't that far off from yours. I don't agree with how he says things, but what he says is usually pretty close to accurate once you get through the bullshit.

For sure; I don't think anyone can argue that it should never, ever take this long to produce an album. I'm even giving Axl the benefit of the doubt and assuming that he didn't really begin focused, full-time work on the album until around the turn of the millenium. That's still nearly 7 years.

I believe it was Mr. Slash who said something along the lines of "No album is worth that long of a wait"? Something like that. I tend to agree with him on that.

Wow, already November. Not looking good. Keep the faith people.

really? I've been waitin gor this month since.. I don't know, but I've been so sure the album is coming now and I don't think we will get a single before, I mean.. this is probably one of the biggest times in history of rock music that Chinese Democracy is gonna get releashed.

Its kind of sad that some of you act like Axl is in the room with you as you type and you dare not risk saying anything out of line.

He is ALL of our favorite singer. Doesn't mean I have to be a stepford cheerleader.

Like Del said, feel free to unplug and re-join reality. You guys are whining about music and setlists at concerts THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN AT!!! You get personally offended and get your little feelings hurt like my little 8 year-old nephew when his mom says "No more candy". In the grand scheme of things, Chinese Democracy is totally inconsequential. If you get all fired-up and bent out of shape or upset because you feel Axl owes you something, then frankly, you're a loser without an adequate, mature sense of priority. Step away from the computer for a few weeks and re-assess what's going on in your life.

Dude, your the one with over 6000 posts - and your the one saying unplug and reassess life? :blink:

Its post like these that show how great Axl and GnR are !!!

The fact that someone is willing to spend so much of their time in a place dedicated to something they 'dont like' shows how much of a 'threat' Axl represents.

The coming of CD and the subsequent re-writing of the GnR history and legacy led solely by Axl irks them.

The studio versions of these new songs and their subsequent success will erase any doubts Axl was and is the 'genius' behind GnR.

Its kind of sad that some of you act like Axl is in the room with you as you type and you dare not risk saying anything out of line.

He is ALL of our favorite singer. Doesn't mean I have to be a stepford cheerleader.

Like Del said, feel free to unplug and re-join reality. You guys are whining about music and setlists at concerts THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN AT!!! You get personally offended and get your little feelings hurt like my little 8 year-old nephew when his mom says "No more candy". In the grand scheme of things, Chinese Democracy is totally inconsequential. If you get all fired-up and bent out of shape or upset because you feel Axl owes you something, then frankly, you're a loser without an adequate, mature sense of priority. Step away from the computer for a few weeks and re-assess what's going on in your life.

Dude, your the one with over 6000 posts - and your the one saying unplug and reassess life? :blink:

Yeah, it sucks getting paid lots of money to sit behind a computer all day and post on here.

pwned!!!!!!!!!

:rofl-lol:

I am sorry but it's November 1, 2006 and I, like most of the fans are fucking fed up with this nonsense! I've been quite for a while, secretely following Fed Ex trucks each Tuesday hoping to catch Axl behind the wheel, for obviously this man has decided to hand deliver each albim to stores himself, as to avoid leaks. But after reading Del James' kiss ass Axl will you blow me rant, I have to say it: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES and BULLSHIT REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE GNR A BREAK! Well it's nice to know the GNR management is reading our posts, maybe they can answer the following questions for me and the rest of the fans:

1. How come every other major rock band and performer manage to hit the stage on time but GNR can't? So are you telling us that only GNR needs the hours of vocal preparation, instrument tuning, massage therapy, braised lamb chops and lobster thermador before hitting the stage?

2. Does the GNR family all sleep in the same bed? Or maybe bunk beds? Seriously, this whole thing sounds like the Manson Family, with Axl at the head. I think it's safe to say that anything Bach, Del, Robin, Tommy, Bumble, Dizzy say is just a subliminal Axl ass kissing session.

3. Why does it take 15 years to make an album?

4. Why does the GNR camp continue to say the original members never understood the vision of GNR? Funny, last time I checked Slash and Izzy's music was 95% of the setlist and when Axl plays his new tunes, the crowd is bored...funny, maybe they new what was better for GNR than Axl.

5. Why does the GNR camp have to always convince us this is a real band? It's not...musicians come and go like the seasons...Also, a real band releases music and sings the songs THEY wrote live...something this new band has failed to do consistently.

6. How come the greatest band in the universe only paid $3,000 for a website?

7. Why is a release date so difficult?

8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?

9. When will Axl ever take any responcibilty for his actions? His fuck you attitude towards the fans and the world is getting old.

10. How many times has Del James been gang banged by the GNR family?

11. How many copies of Oh My God have sold?

12. Does Axl know that there are only 12 months in a year and that it's November of 2006?

im an active poster at HTGTH but still read mygnr, rosesofvelvet and other GNR boards frequently but after seeing this post i just had to respond and say to you kaneda:

GET A LIFE U FUCKING BUM

do you think your a fucking King and Axl has to answer to you, and do things to suit what you want? go fuck yourself you little whiny bitch. Your an even worse fan than a die hard slash fan/Axl hater

I am sorry but it's November 1, 2006 and I, like most of the fans are fucking fed up with this nonsense! I've been quite for a while, secretely following Fed Ex trucks each Tuesday hoping to catch Axl behind the wheel, for obviously this man has decided to hand deliver each albim to stores himself, as to avoid leaks. But after reading Del James' kiss ass Axl will you blow me rant, I have to say it: ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING EXCUSES and BULLSHIT REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE GNR A BREAK! Well it's nice to know the GNR management is reading our posts, maybe they can answer the following questions for me and the rest of the fans:

1. How come every other major rock band and performer manage to hit the stage on time but GNR can't? So are you telling us that only GNR needs the hours of vocal preparation, instrument tuning, massage therapy, braised lamb chops and lobster thermador before hitting the stage?

2. Does the GNR family all sleep in the same bed? Or maybe bunk beds? Seriously, this whole thing sounds like the Manson Family, with Axl at the head. I think it's safe to say that anything Bach, Del, Robin, Tommy, Bumble, Dizzy say is just a subliminal Axl ass kissing session.

3. Why does it take 15 years to make an album?

4. Why does the GNR camp continue to say the original members never understood the vision of GNR? Funny, last time I checked Slash and Izzy's music was 95% of the setlist and when Axl plays his new tunes, the crowd is bored...funny, maybe they new what was better for GNR than Axl.

5. Why does the GNR camp have to always convince us this is a real band? It's not...musicians come and go like the seasons...Also, a real band releases music and sings the songs THEY wrote live...something this new band has failed to do consistently.

6. How come the greatest band in the universe only paid $3,000 for a website?

7. Why is a release date so difficult?

8. What exactly happened between 2002-2004?

9. When will Axl ever take any responcibilty for his actions? His fuck you attitude towards the fans and the world is getting old.

10. How many times has Del James been gang banged by the GNR family?

11. How many copies of Oh My God have sold?

12. Does Axl know that there are only 12 months in a year and that it's November of 2006?

Answers to questions 1-12:

Axl doesnt owe you or anyone else jack shit, he has done it already, he has been great. Go on with your life, and if and when an album drops, buy it, or dont. Remember, you can only fuck your best friends future wife so many times. *yawn*

Some day it will get through to you conplainers, and by the way, dont speak for others, I dont believe most of his fans are mad. Anxious, yes, but fed up, naw, we get Axl and all his B.S. and we accept him. I dont agree with everthing he does, but hey, cant have em any other way so be it. If you are content in your own life then you dont ask questions about what people you have never met did for four years (question #8. ) Reason being, it just doesnt matter and it is none of yours or my goddam business.. Take all of that misplaced agression and angst and take it out on a punching bag, at least you will benefit from it that way.

I will see ALL of you whiny bitches at the record store buying the record when it comes out. You will be the ashamed ones dressed like jawas, hiding you face from all the shit you talked.

Take care. rock2

Wow, Ive read through a lot of Kaneda threads and this is by far the most pathetic its gotten, this is also the first one with... nasty pictures

Anyway, I love these threads becasue no matter what Kaneda says, the cliche crybaby posts from Axl's bitches always look dumber, no matter what points they make.

Nobody in this section of the forum has credibuility worth a shit anymore, thats how fucked up this whole situation is.

Not to mention the immature fags thinking theyre sweet because they argued theyre points... I dont get that, and this is comming from one of the youngest posters on the forum. Seriously, you guys are pathetic, I hope I dont turn out like you.

Not to mention the immature fags thinking theyre sweet because they argued theyre points... I dont get that, and this is comming from one of the youngest posters on the forum. Seriously, you guys are pathetic, I hope I dont turn out like you.

Immature, like...non-combatively debating (rather than arguing) points with countering but valid opposition? Debate that didn't (in a few cases) devolve down to "Fuck you!" "Fuck ur mom lolz!"?

What's wrong with that?