Does any band have more fucking excuses than Guns N Roses?

Kaneda

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention the immature fags thinking theyre sweet because they argued theyre points... I dont get that, and this is comming from one of the youngest posters on the forum. Seriously, you guys are pathetic, I hope I dont turn out like you.

Immature, like...non-combatively debating (rather than arguing) points with countering but valid opposition? Debate that didn't (in a few cases) devolve down to "Fuck you!" "Fuck ur mom lolz!"?

What's wrong with that?

Im not talking about that, just read some of the side arguments and think about what actually sparked them, its kinda sad.

Edited by sweetness

Kaneda, go and live your life , do something with it, go on a date, go to the movies, go and find yourself a hobby which doesn't include following trucks hoping Axl is inside one.

Axl said it will be out by the end of the year, there is still what 8 tuesdays left. :lol:

Everything will be cool in the end.

Umm I hope you mean in the end like at the end of this wait and not...ya know...in the end. :P

Cuz..you know if this thing aint got wings and all this waiting has been for not... WE ALL GET IT IN THE END.

Kaneda,

You just proved Del James correct!

That was an entertaining read though, like Dumb and Dumber was a funny movie.

Seriously, after reading a few pages of this thread, all I kept thinking was "what a bunch of babies!"

Seriously, after reading a few pages of this thread, all I kept thinking was "what a bunch of babies!"

After reading this thread, I must say the reaction to the first post is weird..it seems like alot of people have a personal vendeta against Kanada or what his name is.

He gave a opinion and the response was huge, when reading the Del James article I understood what he was saying but thought it was a bit harsh to bag out "fans" of GNRs, even if people have an opinion on everything Axl or the band does and still dont see any concerts; i still find this to be acceptable as it creates a buzz around Axl and GNRs and any publicity whether by internet boards or word of mouth is good publicity i would think as it creates more interest in a band that hasnt been in the public eye for 15 years.

There are alot of people in other countries that cant see the band for lack of touring, and we can only go by peoples opinions on the concerts and such as news until we see for ourselves.

Some people take things too far - there are exceptions of course, but the response to this thread has been extreme.

its fun reading all the GNR suck ups who just defend Axl at all costs....if he put his head in an oven would ya do that to?

The truth hurts a lot of people...and as mentioned before, I'll never understand why all these brainwashed fans who defend Axl to the death, even after him and his "entourage" continue to insult the real fans who made Guns N' Roses and gave Axl a career.

The best thing the defenders can come with is "Fuck you".

When the album doesn't come out this year, what next? How about some more "Give it time, it will come out...Axl will release it when he wants to, etc". After all the promises, the lies, and the tours, and the many years of our enless support and devotion, not to mention our money, I think we deserve an album this year, or just say "Fuck it" and walk away. I'm a big Gunner fan as the next but I'm tired of all the bullshit.

Release it or go away....stop wasting our time and money.

*Waits for someone to tell me to fuck off* :D

After reading this thread, I must say the reaction to the first post is weird..it seems like alot of people have a personal vendeta against Kanada or what his name is.

He gave a opinion and the response was huge,...

I'm guessing you're relatively new to this board.

Kaneda has a history of starting topics virtually every single week to whine and complain about the band - which is why people tend to react so strongly when he starts yet another redundant thread. In this particular case, this thread should have been part of the other Del James threads -- but kaneda likes the attention.

Here's a post that explains Kaneda's "greatest hits" threads. It speaks for itself. Check it out:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=446033

great post! you know what whether the album comes out today or next year , axl is still gonna get stick simply because of how long it has taken him to complete the album..or he has to come up with atleast 10 classic songs on the album which is impossible really judging by the samples we've heard so far..i hope i'm wrong cause i've been a fan forever but thats the reality we have to face...

i'm back motherfuckers!,

matt you keep telling people to get a life? give me a fucking break man, why are you sitting on your ass taking offence to every axl basher? anyone say hipacrite ??? HOMEFUCK!. and that goes for the rest of you home fucks in this thread! both sides are a bunch of bitches when you take a step back and look!.

after thinking about things abit more, maybe i went off the rails alittle early, i tend to do this without thinking things through! trigger happy! maybe del was being a little bitch himself, but i think he was right, but!.......bitching about the bitches?? take a clue delly! but for all my harsh posts last night del, you have a aussie_axl apology ! it's like gold man, there hard to find.

He gave a opinion and the response was huge,...

I'm guessing you're relatively new to this board.

Kaneda has a history of starting topics virtually every single week to whine and complain about the band - which is why people tend to react so strongly when he starts yet another redundant thread. In this particular case, this thread should have been part of the other Del James threads -- but kaneda likes the attention.

Here's a post that explains Kaneda's "greatest hits" threads. It speaks for itself. Check it out:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=446033

I have no response to that ..except :question:

Edited by Voxy

Wow, Ive read through a lot of Kaneda threads and this is by far the most pathetic its gotten, this is also the first one with... nasty pictures

Anyway, I love these threads becasue no matter what Kaneda says, the cliche crybaby posts from Axl's bitches always look dumber, no matter what points they make.

Nobody in this section of the forum has credibuility worth a shit anymore, thats how fucked up this whole situation is.

Not to mention the immature fags thinking theyre sweet because they argued theyre points... I dont get that, and this is comming from one of the youngest posters on the forum. Seriously, you guys are pathetic, I hope I dont turn out like you.

quite am intelligent and insightful post from one of the forums younger members

i wouldnt worry about growing up like the rest of these morans, unless you get hit by something or fuck the wrong animal, you should be fine