Bon Jovi

adnan

I'm not a fan but they have some fine songs (Wanted dead or a live,Bed of roses,Keep the faith,..). My respect for the band just got higher today after i saw the Oprah show with Jon Bon Jovi. Jon and the rest of the band donated 1 million dollar to the Oprah Angel network to build some houses (Bon Jovi Boulevard) in the New Orleans area. It was great to see the happiness of the people after all the shit they went through after the hurricane. It's a great gift of Jon to do that,these people finaly can catch up their lives and think about the future. They also showed a small interview with a female teacher who got back (1 year after the hurricane) to the area where she lived and teached right before the hurricane. Everything was the same as 1 year ago,it was like the time has stooded still. And where is the U.S. government in this all?? They are probably counting there mony to see how much mony is left to fight their "War on terrorism". (Sorry if i got a bit of topic)

Why this band has done so well throughout the years is beyond me. There was so much better music out there especially the early 90's alternative scene (and I'm not talking about Nirvana). Bon Jovi, Warrent, Winger, Trixter, Poison, etc... They all just play the same crap. Want to hear a great hair metal album that blows away anything by these bands ?

Check out the first Badlands album. Jake E. Lee, Ray Gillan(RIP), and Eric Singer. Very Zeppelinish but with a style of their own. Some real rockers and some killer blues tracks. The guitar work By Jake is simply amazing. I think Uncle Axl was right on the mark when he declared " Bon Jovi can ........."