Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

oh man, you realize how stupid you sound?, axl could beat your mum and you would tell your mum but you new what axl was like.

That's a little bit extreme isn't fuck face?

My point is, I don't see why people complain. THEY KNOW what happens. It's been happening since the begining of Guns N' Roses.

If Toronto is cancelled I'll get my money back, and never buy another ticket to see them. But I am not going to cry about it.

I will complain if it happens and you will too trust me!

I'm lucky enough to be able to pay for my tix, hotels, traveling etc...

But you have to understand that some kids here have to work really hard to be able to buy the tickets.

Someone who call another fan fuckface, would not understand why these fans are so pissed off!

Exactly.

From the time the Calgary show was announced to when the tickets went on sale I had a week to raise enough doe for two decent tickets seeing as shows here sell out almost instantly.

All that fucking cramming of work for nothing would REALLY piss me off.

unless you are like 14 or younger, getting $200 for tickets to see GN'R shouldn't be a big deal...

That's a statement worthy of Del James himself.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Merck, how much time you need to write a poor press release with almost no real information ? We all know you're good enough with us the 'non-fans'. I bet that there are some fans in Portland waiting you do your work. Thanks in advance. :anger:

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

Oh and thank you for not insulting me, like the rest of this dipshit board.

Whoa man calm down, can't have you banned... you're one of the cool ones here!

Sarcasam? :lol:

"your a massive axl cocksuker you that right, grow your own set boy!."

You that right? :lol: Sure there buddy.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

Ah, look at that statement's irony. :rolleyes:

Ahh yes. That's why I have no warning or anything right? I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit that is posted here. Either people are bashing the fuck outta something when things are going real good, or they are crying when shit like this happens.

Grow a set.

Ok here's the deal.

I'm charging you let say 125$ to come visit me in , let say, Montreal. In exchange of that 125$ I'm offering you the band of your dream.

You pay me, book a plane or drive to come here. Book a hotel for the night, take a few days off at work at your charge.

Once you arrive here, I put a sign on my door saying, 'The show is cancelled". On you 125$, I'm giving you 90$ back because the rest are taxes and different fees.

How would you feel?

A little trivia: Did you know that tomorrow - Nov. 7 - it will be exactly four years since GNR's opening show of the 2002 tour in Vancouver was canceled?

Just a little trivia while we're waiting for the press statement.

Ok - continue with your bitching.

Madison, you own all :P

oh man, you realize how stupid you sound?, axl could beat your mum and you would tell your mum but you new what axl was like.

That's a little bit extreme isn't fuck face?

My point is, I don't see why people complain. THEY KNOW what happens. It's been happening since the begining of Guns N' Roses.

If Toronto is cancelled I'll get my money back, and never buy another ticket to see them. But I am not going to cry about it.

I will complain if it happens and you will too trust me!

I'm lucky enough to be able to pay for my tix, hotels, traveling etc...

But you have to understand that some kids here have to work really hard to be able to buy the tickets.

Someone who call another fan fuckface, would not understand why these fans are so pissed off!

Exactly.

From the time the Calgary show was announced to when the tickets went on sale I had a week to raise enough doe for two decent tickets seeing as shows here sell out almost instantly.

All that fucking cramming of work for nothing would REALLY piss me off.

unless you are like 14 or younger, getting $200 for tickets to see GN'R shouldn't be a big deal...

I'm 17 and I just bought a car a few days before the Guns show was announced here. I was flat broke and had to get $200 in less then week. That combined with school, social life and taking care of my little sis was a real pain in the ass.

If all that was in vain I'd be extremly pissed.

Ahh yes. That's why I have no warning or anything right? I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit that is posted here. Either people are bashing the fuck outta something when things are going real good, or they are crying when shit like this happens.

Grow a set.

Ok here's the deal.

I'm charging you let say 125$ to come visit me in , let say, Montreal. In exchange of that 125$ I'm offering you the band of your dream.

You pay me, book a plane or drive to come here. Book a hotel for the night, take a few days off at work at your charge.

Once you arrive here, I put a sign on my door saying, 'The show is cancelled". On you 125$, I'm giving you 90$ back because the rest are taxes and different fees.

How would you feel?

In the fantastic world of Del James i should feel better, better. :unsure:

A little trivia: Did you know that tomorrow - Nov. 7 - it will be exactly four years since GNR's opening show of the 2002 tour in Vancouver was canceled?

and tomorow it's Robin's Bday

Edited by Montrealer

Grow a set.

Ok here's the deal.

How would you feel?

I'd pick up and go home. Again when it's Guns N' Roses, it's expected. I will never buy a ticket again if the show I'm going to gets cancelled. But I'll still buy the fucking album. I'm still a fan.

Edited by F*ck Fear

Madison, you own all :P

:lol: You rock Madison. That sucks for all the people who were going. Sorry everyone.

You know that right? :lol: Sure there buddy.

best you can do is pick up a typo, truth hurts champ.

and tomorow it's Robin's Bday

I feel really sorry for him and Ron. :(

You know that right? :lol: Sure there buddy.

best you can do is pick up a typo, truth hurts champ.

The truth is, if you can get upset over this, to the fucking extreme, when knowing this has been happening since the begining. You need your head checked.

I booked days off, I work in a dead end fucking job, I've spent over $300 on next weeks show. But I won't cry about it