Tonight's Portland Show Cancelled

final_touches

Here's an idea. If the fire marshal says no to the pyros, you suck it up and do the show without them.

No you fuckin don't. It is the venue and Mangements job when booking venues to say what is allowed. In this case I suspect it is the venues fault. The venue should be asking if there are pryo effects if so what kind. They should then clear it with the fire marshall. That is something that the venue should know and be on top of.

If it is becuase of no booze on stage just think of this.

IF A VENUE TOLD KEITH RICHARDS THAT HE COULDN'T SMOKE ON STAGE DO YOU THINK HE WOULD PLAY AT THAT VENUE I DON'T FUCKIN THINK SO.

And if there's a last minute problem with the fire marshal, there are two ways to deal with it. You can be an adult and work something out to allow the show to happen, or you can act like a spoiled 10 year old and take you ball and go home.

I think keith richards is a little more professional than you're giving him credit for.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how this thread got around 18 pages worth of NOTHING but 4 or 5 posts, in such a small amount of time. Can't you people just wait until there's something "official" insted of just bitching around some fucking rumours???

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

Oh and thank you for not insulting me, like the rest of this dipshit board.

Whoa man calm down, can't have you banned... you're one of the cool ones here!

Sarcasam? :lol:

"your a massive axl cocksuker you that right, grow your own set boy!."

You know that right? :lol: Sure there buddy.

best you can do is pick up a typo, truth hurts champ.

The truth is, if you can get upset over this, to the fucking extreme, when knowing this has been happening since the begining. You need your head checked.

I booked days off, I work in a dead end fucking job, I've spent over $300 on next weeks show. But I won't cry about it

Dude, I don't care how much you're spending next week. I'm goin to TO, Ottawa and QC shows, the big joke here is that I go at those 3 shows to be sure to see at least one!

I would not be surprise if a show is canceled but I would be really pissed off!! And if it happends , I don't want a asshole like you to tell me to shut off and stop crying. So leave the people that are pissed off scream, cry, do whatever they want, I completly understand them!

If it's not one thing, it's another on this board.

If I had a feeling something like this was gonna get me bent, I'd not go to the show, and go elsewhere and have a great time.

Why don't you go elsewhere right now then?

Now I'm being told to leave a fucking internet fan site :lol: Ok Sir, I'll do what you say :lol:

It's amazing how this thread got around 18 pages worth of NOTHING but 4 or 5 posts, in such a small amount of time. Can't you people just wait until there's something "official" insted of just bitching around some fucking rumours???

Wow, how new are you?

All of you cunts complaining should not have bought the fucking tickets :rolleyes: I knew what to expect when I bought my tickets. If it gets cancelled, I knew there was a chance of it happening.

obviously those who could only buy tickets to this show ....who travelled to the venue have every right to feel upset, seeing as it maybe the last chance they ever get to see the band, ive been to a cancelled show of one of my favourite bands, i showed up to the stadium and there were hardcore fans crying because they had payed for plane tickets and accomodation ...and taken two weeks off work to travel to the show, so your only looking at it from your perspective and not other peoples.

Oh and thank you for not insulting me, like the rest of this dipshit board.

Whoa man calm down, can't have you banned... you're one of the cool ones here!

Sarcasam? :lol:

"your a massive axl cocksuker you that right, grow your own set boy!."

You know that right? :lol: Sure there buddy.

best you can do is pick up a typo, truth hurts champ.

The truth is, if you can get upset over this, to the fucking extreme, when knowing this has been happening since the begining. You need your head checked.

I booked days off, I work in a dead end fucking job, I've spent over $300 on next weeks show. But I won't cry about it

Dude, I don't care how much you're spending next week. I'm goin to TO, Ottawa and QC shows, the big joke here is that I go at those 3 shows to be sure to see at least one!

I would not be surprise if a show is canceled but I would be really pissed off!! And if it happends , I don't want a asshole like you to tell me to shut off and stop crying. So leave the people that are pissed off scream, cry, do whatever they want, I completly understand them!

If it's not one thing, it's another on this board.

If I had a feeling something like this was gonna get me bent, I'd not go to the show, and go elsewhere and have a great time.

Why don't you go elsewhere right now then?

Now I'm being told to leave a fucking internet fan site :lol: Ok Sir, I'll do what you say :lol:

You know what, fuck that shit!

Let's just wait, let the kid cry if they want to and have a beer next wednesday, is that a deal? ;)

Edited by Montrealer

I like the one guy telling us to calm down and not be so pissed seeing how it's Axl Rose and he's known for this.

I mean Charles Manson is known for killing people, does that make it okay when he does it?

"Oh that manson! At it Again!" <_<

Edited by da_pope

Do you want something official? The official phrase is: "2005 will be the year of Guns N' Roses" -- Merck, the manager. We're just waiting the time travel machine here. Got it?

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

THERE IS NO REUNION YOU STUPID FUCK. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING IT....GOD WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING SOME HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE AND DIE IN FRONT OF ME ON YOUTUBE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HOOOOORRRRROOOR!!!!!!

Who are you talking to? :blink:

We had one member make a funny sarcastic comment that he's surprised nobody is mentioning a reunion. It was a joke. Get over it. I responded by saying "reunion" would likely be mentioned if the whole tour was scrapped -- but for now, let's have some patience until we get the reasons for the cancellation.

Then two people - including yourself - launch into these bizarre, jump-out-of-the-window kind of psychotic fits. :huh: Chill out guys. It's not worth slashing your wrists over. It's just a show. We'll get news soon - hopefully.

Maybe right now poor Axl is lying in a bed in a hotel room dead sick and feels so sorry and guilty because he has to disappoint his fans...

DEAR AXL ROSE-

NOW THAT YOUR SICK AND PROBABLY MEANDERING ABOUT INSIDE OF YOUR HOTEL ROOM WITH THAT BOTTLE THAT THEY WOULDN'T LET YOU ON STAGE WITH...............CAN YOU DO YOUR "COMMON FOLK" A FAVOR AND TAKE THAT TURD OUT OF YOUR ASS YOU CALL CHINESE DEMOCRACY AND SHOW IT TO ALL OF US. YA KNOW AXL I'M AN ADULT AND YOU WERE THE VOICE OF MY "YOUNGER GENERATION" WHEN I WAS A YOUNGER MAN....I LOVE YOU MAN!!! :cry::cry:

SO IF WHAT I SAY SOUNDS HARSH........TUFF FUCKIN BULLOCKS ASS ROSE!!!!!

LIKE THE GOOD MAN SAID FROM THE MOVIE I SAW MANY YEARS AGO.....THE NAME OF WHICH I CAN'T REMEMBER NOR THE NAME OF THE ACTORS AND NOR DO I CHOOSE TO....(perhaps I dreamt it) "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!! NO MORE.....WIRE HANGERS......."

HEY AXL MAN NO MORE WIRE HANGERS MAN.....SERIOUSLY DUDE...........

Edited by welcometothespunkle

Isn't it funny how this happens on the same week of the MSG show. Just like in 2002 the MSG show is the onkly show Axl cares about . I bet you guys anything that as soon as that MSG show is over the plug is pulled on this tour. Axl is just trying to take people's money. If this was about the fans he would not mind performing in front of a small crowd. He is no different than those schemers on late night infomericals. FUCK HIM

I,m so surprise no one talked about a possible last minute reunion!!!

:rolleyes:

If the rest of the tour is canceled, I would imagine "reunion" would be mentioned a lot.

In the meantime, let's have a little patience everyone until we see the reasons for the cancellation.

Way to stir the pot Madison! Gimmie a fuckin break! A reunion has nothing to do with anything, and here you are puting false hopes in the heads of people who are hoping for a sensible reason for the cancellation. That's fuckin whacked.

THERE IS NO REUNION YOU STUPID FUCK. I HATE YOU FOR EVEN SUGGESTING IT....GOD WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING SOME HAPPINESS INTO MY LIFE AND DIE IN FRONT OF ME ON YOUTUBE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HOOOOORRRRROOOR!!!!!!

Who are you talking to? :blink:

We had one member make a funny sarcastic comment that he's surprised nobody is mentioning a reunion. It was a joke. Get over it. I responded by saying "reunion" would likely be mentioned if the whole tour was scrapped -- but for now, let's have some patience until we get the reasons for the cancellation.

Then two people - including yourself - launch into these bizarre, jump-out-of-the-window kind of psychotic fits. :huh:Chill out guys. It's not worth slashing your wrists over. It's just a show. We'll get news soon - hopefully.

My point exactly.