HMV gets shipment of album titled "Blue Tree's and Greem Grass"

LookingGlass

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Edward Rose
This is true!!! I can feel it with my titties!

Off-topic to your coment,

I wonder if a certain Chris P. fan knows that the Admin can see IP addresses.

"Master betrayed us. Wicked, tricksey, false. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him. Kill him. Kill them both, and then we take the Precious and we be the master."

Translation: "someone must open the package, grab the cd and run like hell" :P:P:P:P:rofl-lol:

people can say whatever they want. as long as the people who want it get it, that's all that matters.

i personally think that axl/merck have got a cool plan up heir sleeves:

shipping it secretly to stores, releasing the single a day or two before.

bet your ass "better" will be on every radio station in the country twice an hour on monday if this is true.

and bet your ass that before and after every spin, the DJ says "HOOOOOLLLLYYY SHIT IT COMES OUT TOMORROW WOOO HOOO!!!".

their gonna create maximum hype in a small amount of time, with no leaks and no "this is not guns n roses" bullshit from magazines prior to the release. their letting the fans decide for themselves.

dont worry.

I would still caution you not to expect ANYTHING predictable... like a single. The f'ing DJ's will probably have to buy it at the STORE. (since that's how leaks occur... think about it)

And sorry to keep repeating this, but not everyone is reading previous pages....

people are asking the wrong questions to the wrong store employees...

They wouldn't HAVE it listed. The original post said they were "informed that they would be recieving 'Blue Trees and Green Grass'...."

It won't get entered into the computer until they get it.

That's why we need another HMV employee or manager who may be able to confirm just the fact that they were also "informed that they would be recieving 'Blue Trees and Green Grass'...."

It's entered into the computer at the HMV in by my place.

As for Canada, the HMV in downtown Toronto has no listing whatsoever for a release by "Far Down's". They did tell me a couple of weeks ago that CD is to be released tomorrow, and they have a place holder for it. I think we'll see it this month anyway.

Wait so you work at HMV and have seen this in the computer?

Oh don't start that cross examination bullshit with me. My post was quite clear. I went into the HMV at the end of my street, asked the man working when the CD was to be released, and he looked it up on the computer. I was standing with him and saw it on there. It said November 14th. I'm not saying I believe that it will be out tomorrow, I'm just telling you what I saw. There was also a place holder in the Gn'R section for it. Sorry - I'm a grumpy old man.

This guy is talking about the original "Gn'R" release info at HMV. We're still trying to confirm from a second HMV employee that BTAGG is supposed to come out. Because if true, it IS Chinese Democracy because BTAGG is a Google Stump.

Well like I said I called HMV tonight and they have no listing for 'BTAGG'.

Guest Edward Rose

that's cool. But like I said, they probably WOULDN'T because the original poster said that they simply "were informed that they would be recieving BTAGG." Which is why we need an emplyee or manager who has knowledge of things that occur within the "office" at the store.

"Master betrayed us. Wicked, tricksey, false. We ought to wring his filthy little neck. Kill him. Kill him. Kill them both, and then we take the Precious and we be the master."

Translation: "someone must open the package, grab the cd and run like hell" :P:P:P:P:rofl-lol:

"Certainty of death, small chance of success... well, what're we waiting for? ";

Guest ben9785

Can't someone call that head office/warehouse/office where this guy says he is the manager at and confirm this information? Won't hurt to ask?

"Certainty of death, small chance of success... well, what're we waiting for? ";

Holy shit if someone actually did that, it would be legendary!!!

that's cool. But like I said, they probably WOULDN'T because the original poster said that they simply "were informed that they would be recieving BTAGG." Which is why we need an emplyee or manager who has knowledge of things that occur within the "office" at the store.

I understand. Is there some non-disclosure agreement attached to this information? If not, you would think the employee I spoke to would have said something. That could be a stretch however. Anyway, HMV is across the street from me. I'll probably stop in tomorrow and ask around. It would be nice if CD was there tomorrow like they told me. Doubt it's gonna happen though.

Holy shit if someone actually did that, it would be legendary!!!

if someone did that, I'd get a bunch of my friends together and make them help me make a movie in that person's honor, they would become one of my heroes

BTW Welcome to the Jungle is playing. concert started

So what ?! We already know the next ones will be

ISE

MSB

L&D

SCOM

KOHD etc...

Back on topic we have to wait,tomorrow to get more info from others HMV stores.

Edited by KIKOZ3

people can say whatever they want. as long as the people who want it get it, that's all that matters.

bet your ass "better" will be on every radio station in the country twice an hour on monday if this is true.

and bet your ass that before and after every spin, the DJ says "HOOOOOLLLLYYY SHIT IT COMES OUT TOMORROW WOOO HOOO!!!".

their gonna create maximum hype in a small amount of time, with no leaks and no "this is not guns n roses" bullshit from magazines prior to the release. their letting the fans decide for themselves.

dont worry.

I would still caution you not to expect ANYTHING predictable... like a single. The f'ing DJ's will probably have to buy it at the STORE. (since that's how leaks occur... think about it)

And sorry to keep repeating this, but not everyone is reading previous pages....

They wouldn't HAVE it listed. The original post said they were "informed that they would be recieving 'Blue Trees and Green Grass'...."

That's why we need another HMV employee or manager who may be able to confirm just the fact that they were also "informed that they would be recieving 'Blue Trees and Green Grass'...."

As for Canada, the HMV in downtown Toronto has no listing whatsoever for a release by "Far Down's". They did tell me a couple of weeks ago that CD is to be released tomorrow, and they have a place holder for it. I think we'll see it this month anyway.

Oh don't start that cross examination bullshit with me. My post was quite clear. I went into the HMV at the end of my street, asked the man working when the CD was to be released, and he looked it up on the computer. I was standing with him and saw it on there. It said November 14th. I'm not saying I believe that it will be out tomorrow, I'm just telling you what I saw. There was also a place holder in the Gn'R section for it. Sorry - I'm a grumpy old man.

This guy is talking about the original "Gn'R" release info at HMV. We're still trying to confirm from a second HMV employee that BTAGG is supposed to come out. Because if true, it IS Chinese Democracy because BTAGG is a Google Stump.

Could it be possible that GNR gave a different name to each HMV store....or at least only use three or four HMV stores per name?

dont worry.

Could it be possible that GNR gave a different name to each HMV store....or at least only use three or four HMV stores per name?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Considering the band or that phrase can't be found on Google alone, it would be smart to give all outlets different bogus bands/titles so nobody figures it out. Obviously I have no idea though. - :)

Edited by Ions

ISE

MSB

L&D

SCOM

KOHD etc...

I posted that more as a joke. I and everybody else could careless about this tour anymore. It's the same shit every gig. Only thing that matters now is the album.

ISE

MSB

L&D

SCOM

KOHD etc...

theres gonna be a new song tonight. :) the day AFTER MSG. "Perfect Crime"

we will see....

dont worry.

If I remember your post earlier in this thread, you said a "Google Stump" was a few common words in quotation marks that results in zero hits; and that this is rare. I don't think it would be very rare, since when you type something in quotation marks what it tells the search engine to look for is that exact phrase, i.e. those words in the exact order you typed them.

You could type "hi comma this fake pilot". Those are all common words and result in zero hits because nobody would type a sentence like that as it makes absolutely no sense - therefore it's not out there in cyberspace for Google to find.

What this means is that if you use quotation marks and type in random words, you should be able to get no matches almost all of the time.

dont worry.

If I remember your post earlier in this thread, you said a "Google Stump" was a few common words in quotation marks that results in zero hits; and that this is rare. I don't think it would be very rare, since when you type something in quotation marks what it tells the search engine to look for is that exact phrase, i.e. those words in the exact order you typed them.

You could type "hi comma this fake pilot". Those are all common words and result in zero hits because nobody would type a sentence like that as it makes absolutely no sense - therefore it's not out there in cyberspace for Google to find.

What this means is that if you use quotation marks and type in random words, you should be able to get no matches almost all of the time.

The point is we are looking for the exact phrase.

EDIT:

FYI "blue tits and green ass" is a Google stump as well. So disappointing. - :(

Edited by Ions

Guest Edward Rose

Yes. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the shittiest band on the planet with a release at HMV titled BTAGG (spelled correctly or incorrectly) would have SOMETHING come up from google if it's typed in quotes. So if we can get another employee to confirm the info, then it probably IS Chin Dem.

And in fact, BTAGG spelled correctly actually DID have a chance to have a hit because it sounds like something you might read in angry lesbian poetry.

Anyway, the poitn is that the band may have CHOSEN a ficticious name that IS a Google Stump so certian fans might know something that people without creative minds would just mull over.

And don't forget. Tommorow it WON'T be a google stump because all the bulletin boards will have info at google from these discussions.

Edited by Edward Rose

Yes. But that doesn't take away from the fact that the shittiest band on the planet with a release at HMV titled BTAGG (spelled correctly or incorrectly) would have SOMETHING come up from google if it's typed in quotes. So if we can get another employee to confirm the info, then it probably IS Chin Dem.

Fair point I guess.

I've read a good chunk of this thread, but not all. Has anyone speculated why it might be spelled G-r-e-e-m, rather than G-r-e-e-n? And what could be the significance of blue tree's?

I've read that Paradise City thing - a few people mentioned this. I don't think it's that.

Edited by KBear

dont worry.

The point is we are looking for the exact phrase.

the point is that this thread has gone on long enough,that the original post seems credible (especially in light of the fact that this topic is a no show @ HTGTH), and thus, more info should be trickling down very soon.

keep in mind: this "blue trees and green grass" title is not gonna be on any searchable database, and it ain't gonna be anywhere in a store computer until it arrives with a a printed invoice. if you think you'll be able to access yet-to-be-delivered invoices from yr computer, good luck. unless, of course, you can somehow how hack into the pressing plants database or hi-jack a delivery truck.

this is a total inside job and is gonna be done by the numbers.

until more info comes in, i say hold tight. if this is true (again, this topic has been deleted from HTGTH) you'll only have to wait a week.