Some of you are taking crazy pills!

Turd Ferguson

GUNS N' ROSES MANAGER SPEAKS OUT (from Blabbermouth)

[Merck] Mercuriadis disagrees with the fans. "There is no truth to either claim [that the album exists or its December release date] as evidenced by the fact that our record company keeps sending us out on tour every four years. It's pure fiction," he told MTV.com.

I normally do not respond to the so-called fans sitting home at their computers instead of going to our shows but a number of your posts have been brought to my attention today and I feel it is right to take the time to dispel the positive speculation through a statement of facts:

- Keep going to our shows!

- Axl Rose loves you. Especially Matt13. :heart:

- There is no album.

- 'Chinese Democracy' has been pushed back a few months.

We hope to find another way to fuck you over in the future. Thanks for even trying to believe us. It sincerely is much more than appreciated. 2007 will certainly be an interesting year for Guns N' Roses. Get on board and fuck off."

Found this on HTGTH just a sec ago before it was deleted. :o

Edited by In Utero

I dunno,C.D. is a small obsession of mine I'll admit that.I just wanna hear it!I gotta!I am just curious to see what an album that's been made for over 13 years sounds like!I see nothing wrong with all of this negative thingie towards the band,they've earned it have they not?

People have to realize that the majority of the comments on the board are going to reflect the current situation of the band. People will tend to be more critical when things don't look like they're going well, because it's an honest assessment of the situation. At the moment it looks like the predictions of a 2006 release aren't going to be realized in addition to the most recent cancellation of a concert has caused many people to post negative comments about the current state of the band.

It's not crazy, it's reality.

nopanictexp0rt.jpg

:o:o:o

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: thankyou.

and matt, i wont bash this band again, if you don't unload on a poster who is pissed off at the band! lets see who last longer!. can you hold your tongue?!

because shock the world, i'm a fan too! otherwise i wouldn't be here, i just wouldn't care, but i like the music, do i like the gnr situation.....no, so you can get fucked if you don't like what i got to say, understand?.

People have to realize that the majority of the comments on the board are going to reflect the current situation of the band. People will tend to be more critical when things don't look like they're going well, because it's an honest assessment of the situation. At the moment it looks like the predictions of a 2006 release aren't going to be realized in addition to the most recent cancellation of a concert has caused many people to post negative comments about the current state of the band.

It's not crazy, it's reality.

Some people don't like reality. They prefer to live in a fantasy world.

I've got no problem with people supporting the band. We all do it in our own ways so please don't think it makes you special just because you are more vocal about it on a message board. I see no problem with being a supporter, what irritates me most are the shills. The one's who will drink the Kool-Aid, and make excuses, no matter what happens. Everything is always peachy in their eyes. Honestly, how can you take someone like that seriously?

nopanictexp0rt.jpg

:o:o:o

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: thankyou.

and matt, i wont bash this band again, if you don't unload on a poster who is pissed off at the band! lets see who last longer!. can you hold your tongue?!

because shock the world, i'm a fan too! otherwise i wouldn't be here, i just wouldn't care, but i like the music, do i like the gnr situation.....no, so you can get fucked if you don't like what i got to say, understand?.

Alright man... I must have been on a roll one day after a Kanedadick post and pissed you off. Truce?

So many negative post about Axl. Yet we all love his music and are waiting for his album. Yet it seems that some people here need to be critical to erase the hole of boredom in their lives. Nobody here knows what is going on with the ALbum or why Axl does this or that, so for those of us who got to see Axl this year, great, for everyone else on here who is pissed off at their parents and vent about Axl to make themselves feel better.

Find another hobbie aside from waiting for CD. It will come out, eventualy.

Oh, anyone ever consider merk leaving Sanct as a reason why there might be hold ups? could be maybe, since people here seem to grasp to any excuse.

burst.jpg

OH YEAH!!!