Message for mods

Chris Axl

You can only mention 3 songs or less from each of those bands without the assistance of Wikipedia or Google.

Ok, I can say my fav songs from those bande, but you will just belive I used google/wiki enyway.

its a loose loose situation mate.

seriously though everyone needs to back off chris. he's a fan of gnr just like all of us. so he's a bigger fan of axl than some of us. so what just leave him be

You can only mention 3 songs or less from each of those bands without the assistance of Wikipedia or Google.

Ok, I can say my fav songs from those bande, but you will just belive I used google/wiki enyway.

seriously though everyone needs to back off chris. he's a fan of gnr just like all of us. so he's a bigger fan of axl than some of us. so what just leave him be

You don't call somebody a bigger GN'R fan just because he loves everything Axl says or does no matter what.

thank you ssiscool

Very good point!

I'm so sick of seeing certain people being attacked whenever they post, and Chris is one of them.

People should just back off, there's no good reason to bash him.

Very good point!

I'm so sick of seeing certain people being attacked whenever they post, and Chris is one of them.

Are you serious? Chris is the attacker. :blink:

You don't call somebody a bigger GN'R fan just because he loves everything Axl says or does no matter what.

if you read what i said you'll see i didnt say GNR fan. i said "so he's a bigger fan of axl than some of us."

Very good point!

No he doesn't. Haven't you noticed how many people he insults while "defending" Axl?

The Sandman, as far I'm concerned this forum isn't for only new- or original-GN'R-fans. (I do like the new band but wanted to point that out.)

Yes I'm aware that Chris insults people too, I never said he was a saint :huh:

But a lot of this is so personal and people do gang up on him, that's what isn't fair.

It just seems like in most threads he posts in, people start on him.

Chris Axl,

This Forum allows for all GNR discussion and does not censor news. Forum rules must be respected.

As mentionned earlier in this thread, messages that are intended for the admins and the moderating team should be sent via PM and not posted.

Should you have something to say to the admin and the moderating team: Use the PM system.

Funny that you of all people would complain about certain posts Chris Axl, because lots of members done the same about your posts (with good reason) wich lead you to get 3 well deserved warnings.

Should their be a post that breaks Froum rules: simply use the p_report.gif button underneath the post and give as much detail as possible. It will then soon be reviewed by the moderating team.

Still, I am taking note of your original comment. This is why I have just issued a friendly post about the issue:

Axl open leter thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1569748

Merck open letter thread:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1569701

Nothing really to debate, so this thread will be closed.