KoRn

krissirge

They are a very strange band to me

I like that they kind of created their own sound

Some of their songs completely rock ( Did my time, Here to Stay , Freak on a Leash)

But, sometimes when I listen, they absolutely just annoy the shit out of me, and give me a migraine

There's so much going on in their songs, effects, bells, whistles, noises, screams, that the actual music tends to get a little lost

yes yes for better or worse,they we're the most influencial metal band of the 90's(beating out RATM)

their strong period was their first 3 album since Issues the quality has been rather shaky (the last album sucked)

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

All good songs.I don't know why a lot of people said they suck =(

yes yes for better or worse,they we're the most influencial metal band of the 90's(beating out RATM)

their strong period was their first 3 album since Issues the quality has been rather shaky (the last album sucked)

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

All good songs.I don't know why a lot of people said they suck =(

Because thats our opinion, which you will have to learn to adapt to, just like we will have to learn to adapt to the fact that you like them...

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

they fuckin suck i hate them and most influential of the 90s? that goes to pantera a real metal band

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

they fuckin suck i hate them and most influential of the 90s? that goes to pantera a real metal band

I never said they were the most influential band of th 90's.They are just a good band that went to shit.

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

I never said they were the most influential band of th 90's.They are just a good band that went to shit.

i never said you said that

Edited by slash_360

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

I would say Nirvana or Alice In Chains.

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

but neither of them are metal we're disscussing the most influential metal band of the 90s

They're okay. They have a distinct sound, so that helps me to appreciate them more than most shit people recommend for me.

PS. Pantera influenced many bands yes, but they have a snowball's chance in Hell as being the most influential metal band in the 90s.

Edited by Zeppelin

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

but neither of them are metal we're disscussing the most influential metal band of the 90s

I thought we were talking about KoRn.

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

yeah but then about the most influential metal band in the 90s

Best songs:

Ball Tongue

Blind

Fake

Faget

Twist/Chi

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Freak On A Leash

All In The Family

Falling Away From Me

Trash

Here To Stay

Right Now

yeah but then about the most influential metal band in the 90s

True.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...