Paris Hilton's album actually got good reviews?

neatd99

The other day I heard a Paris Hilton song on the radio. After the song, the DJ said he's been getting a lot of positive feedback ever since the album was released.

I decided to check some reviews and I was really surprised at how well her album is doing with the critics.

For example, allmusic.com gave the album a 4.5/5 (the same score UYI I and II got). Allmusic is a major music review site and they review just about everything.

The part that really surprised me from that review was this:

track-for-track it's more fun than anything released by Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson, and a lot fresher, too.

I've seen similar reviews elsewhere.

I didn't think Paris Hilton was talented at.......well.....anything.......so this is all a big shock to me. What is your take mygnr?

It's not Paris that's the talented one there, it's most definitely Scott Storch.

Or it could be the astounding talents of Jimmy Brown, Ali Campbell, Robin Campbell, Earl Falconer, Norman Hassan, Brian Travers, Mickey Virtue, & Astro.

The other day I heard a Paris Hilton song on the radio. After the song, the DJ said he's been getting a lot of positive feedback ever since the album was released.

I decided to check some reviews and I was really surprised at how well her album is doing with the critics.

For example, allmusic.com gave the album a 4.5/5 (the same score UYI I and II got). Allmusic is a major music review site and they review just about everything.

The part that really surprised me from that review was this:

track-for-track it's more fun than anything released by Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson, and a lot fresher, too.

I've seen similar reviews elsewhere.

I didn't think Paris Hilton was talented at.......well.....anything.......so this is all a big shock to me. What is your take mygnr?

"Daddy paid the reviewer, so my album could be said to be better than Sgt Pepper's" Ring a Bell? :P