The Guitar Battle thread.

:shades: iight, I know a lot of you play guitar.

I know a lot of you think you're good.

But now......we will find.........the best........

on mygnr of course :unsure: .

THERE ARE 5 DIFFERENT ENTRY LEVELS.

1. Acoustic

2. Funk

3. shred

4. neo classical

5. amazing

amazing is what you use if you dont really have anything to put it under.

If its a solo someone has already done (like in a song already) Make sure you state the song, and the # of the solo in the song like (solo 2, in "song here")

Alright- The people will be the judges.

Any number of people may challenge any person, BASS IS WELCOME!

Alright, we will not be taking any noob votes, like, they must have at least a week on the forum to be able to vote (so we know someone isnt just making accounts and voting for themselves.)

Anyway we'll just go until people stop voting on something

Voters:

Make sure you just add your vote to the number of votes someone already has

example:

Bobby has 1 vote, instead of saying you vote for bobby, say Bobby:2, and so on, and so on.

I think this is gonna work? :unsure: Ill get something up soon.

look at the crossroads battle. that inspired this thread :heart:

erm i dont really know if this thread is alloud either, cause its kind of a game thread? but it has some core for guitarists to get their playing rated? so whatever im making it.

So you mean I should play all 5 of the things you said :question:

I can't play funk (don't realy know what that is) and I don't have an acoustic guitar that isn't broken.

but I can play some neo-classical like some things in Children Of Bodom songs and a Yngwie solo (but I play the yngwie solo kinda sloopy) and beethoven. And I don't really know what shred really is but if it is playing fast I think I can do it :P

And I can only record whit my MP3 so the sound is maybe going to be bad :tongue2:

I think I only can do

So you mean I should play all 5 of the things you said :question:

I can't play funk (don't realy know what that is) and I don't have an acoustic guitar that isn't broken.

but I can play some neo-classical like some things in Children Of Bodom songs and a Yngwie solo (but I play the yngwie solo kinda sloopy) and beethoven. And I don't really know what shred really is but if it is playing fast I think I can do it :P

And I can only record whit my MP3 so the sound is maybe going to be bad :tongue2:

I think I only can do

You dont have to do all of em, you can choose any you dont have to choose all of em, and you can do em whenever you want just let someone challenge you before you do another in the same category

I have no idea what you said...but a contest sounds super. I'll pull out the best I can after the surgery. I think I could take this board, dammit. No offense to you, quad....fuck.....I'm wasted......

When the fuck did I type this?!

hahahahhaha

I will defeat you all, as soon as I have something to record with (could be lie)

Edited by Jimmy Distortion

Ill have to record something "amazing" tomarrow B)

Once we get all of the contestants and shit together you should make another thread with a poll and links to the recordings, just to make things more organized and easy for voters. Then just set a deadline and on that deadline, the guitarist with the most votes wins

just a sujestion :)

Edited by sweetness

Thanks quad, this pinky thing is a really bad habit that Ive been trying to break since pretty much the beginning, that and alternate picking just arent clicking for me.

And nice job there, was that "oops I did it again"? :lol:

nice job moreblack, that was pretty fuckin sweet