5.25.2006 Madrid, Spain - GNROSAS DVD

Tyler Drama

Okay, according to GNRontour and MYGNRFORUM, the final setlist of the show in Madrid was:

05.25.06 - Auditorio Parque Juan Carlos I, Madrid, Spain

opening act: Living Things

attendance: 15,000 +/-

set: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Better, Guitar Solo [Robin], Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Guitar Solo [Richard], Ziggy Stardust [Dizzy solo], The Blues, You Could Be Mine, Jazz Jam, Piano Solo [Dizzy], I.R.S., Out Ta Get Me, Guitar Solo [bumblefoot], Piano Solo [Axl], November Rain, Jazz Jam, There Was A Time, Beautiful [Richard & Robin guitar duet], Chinese Democracy, My Michelle, Patience, Axl vocal jam, Nightrain, Madagascar, Guitar Solo [Robin], Paradise City

audio/video recording?: ?

notes: This was originally scheduled for 5.28.06. GN'R was originally scheduled to take the stage at 10pm, but that was later changed to 11pm. Regardless, they didn't hit the stage until midnight. Fans become restless and start throwing chairs before Guns come on, but security is tight. After 'TWAT,' Robin & Richard play an instrumental version of the Christina Aguilera song 'Beautiful.' The show ends with technical difficulties, the original cause of the delay at the start of the show. GN'R play for two and a half hours.

And according to the GN'R Bootleg Guide (http://www.dvd.gnr.gr), GNROSAS' DVD's setlist is:

Left Shot:

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr Browstone

Live And Let Die

Better

Robin Guitar Solo

Sweet Child O Mine

Knockin' On heaven's Door

I.R.S.

You Could Be Mine

Dizzy Piano Solo

Center / Right Shot

Intro

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr Browstone

Live And Let Die

Better

Sweet Child O Mine

Knockin' On heaven's Door

I.R.S.

You Could Be Mine

Dizzy Piano Solo

The Blues

Out Ta Get Me

November Rain

My Michelle

Nightrain

Why are they out of order and why isn't There Was A Time on either of the shots?