VIDEOGAME Thread...

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/

Trade your DSi XL and get $100 in-store credit toward the reservation of a 3DS, trade in your DSi and get $75 or trade in your DS lite and get $50.

That'll be very tempting to do within the next few weeks...

I'd trade my Lite and be getting a 3DS for $200? Hellz yeah. Definitely going to think about it.

I've really loved this game so far. For an RPG, it's very linear, but oh well. I enjoy the story, characters, music, visuals, and battle system immensely. This is my first Final Fantasy game, so I probably just haven't experienced the really great ones yet, but I'm now hooked. I'll be buying any future releases that I can, starting with XIII-2 coming out this year.

The fuck???? You can't love this game! lol! I guess if it's your first one, I'll forgive you...

Have you played Lost odyssey? Seriously. Best rpg on the 360 It has the spirit of the original FF's, made by the same guy who started the series.

STOP HATING! YOU'RE ALL HATERS! Anyways, I've never played Lost Odyssey, but taken a few looks at it. I've got a huge list of games at the moment, so I'll probably just add it in there.

Anyways, disappointed to see none of my local Gamestops doing a midnight launch for Black and White. My sister went up to New York today, and invited me along, and I could've gotten there at the big Pokemon event, but I had to be in a stupid science fair. :(

Anybody got LittleBigPlanet 2? I love it, seriously addicted to the creation modes, easily the most in-depth ever featured in a videogame. Even surpassing Microsoft Kid's 3D Movie Maker (yes, I'm serious), which despite being released in 1995 still has an active online community :lol:

Anyways, if anybody would like to check out my levels, my PSN is agsrule. I've only made two so far so won't take up too much of your time haha :P

NOSTALGIA. They'd a Scottish "host" for that game with a really shite accent, didn't they?

I've got a huge list of games at the moment, so I'll probably just add it in there.

Add resonance of fate in there too plz

thx

lol

Isn't that a Playstation 3 exclusive? I've seen it and it looks very cool, but I don't have a PS3. I hope to get one semi-soon, though, but I have a lot of games I want and I'll be looking to get a 3DS sometime in the summer, so it won't be anytime too soon.

Anyways, I've had Pokemon for 5 hours now and haven't played it. I want to get my homework out of the way first. ITS KILLING ME

EDIT: I just looked up the game and it ISNT an exclusive. Hmm. I will add it.

Edited by LightningBolt

Just turned on Pokemon White and chose Snivy :3

Which did you guys choose?

Snivy, nicknamed him Smugleaf of course :D

Beat me to it! :lol:

Also..

Professor Juniper :shades:

EDIT: Moonwalker, you better have chosen Tepig so we all can breed and trade :lol:

Speaking of which, on my HG, I can eventually provide a Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Treecko if you guys need.

Edited by Black Sabbath

EDIT: I just looked up the game and it ISNT an exclusive. Hmm. I will add it.

Yep, I don't have a PS3, xbox owns, and that game fucking owns

Come to think of it, I don't think there are any ps3 exclusives which I give a fuck about but then again I like weird games.

lol sorry I will fuck off & stop telling you what to buy now

I've really loved this game so far. For an RPG, it's very linear, but oh well. I enjoy the story, characters, music, visuals, and battle system immensely. This is my first Final Fantasy game, so I probably just haven't experienced the really great ones yet, but I'm now hooked. I'll be buying any future releases that I can, starting with XIII-2 coming out this year.

The fuck???? You can't love this game! lol! I guess if it's your first one, I'll forgive you...

Have you played Lost odyssey? Seriously. Best rpg on the 360 It has the spirit of the original FF's, made by the same guy who started the series.

I haven't been in this thread in a while...

Anyway, I've just got off the first disc of Lost Odyssey (I've had it for ages but not got around to playing it) and I'm greatly enjoying it. Jensen makes me laugh.