VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest floyd the barber
I care about single player just as much as multi-player.

Usually COD stories are terrible (either WW2 or "omg terrorists with a bomb we gotta kill em"), but I hear the next game will be more story based.

edit: Story wise. COD campaigns (gameplay) are usually good-great.

Thats why I enjoyed COD4 so much, because it was a break from the regular WW2 game.

Call of Duty: World at War was terrible.

The only game I am looking forward to is tLoZ: Spirit Tracks for the Nintendo DS. I normally do not buy games.

Am I the only Fallout nut here ?

focol.jpg

:crazy:

FACT: the best place to take a picture of a collection is on your bed.

Awesome collection, although i could never get into the games myself...

Usually COD stories are terrible (either WW2 or "omg terrorists with a bomb we gotta kill em"), but I hear the next game will be more story based.

Thats why I enjoyed COD4 so much, because it was a break from the regular WW2 game.

I was going to say something witty about variation in shooting games, but I'm too brain-dead atm.

focol.jpg

I was going to say something witty about variation in shooting games, but I'm too brain-dead atm.

I wouldn't call myself a Fallout nut, but I LOVED Fallout 3.

Edited by ItsSuchACrimeUKnowItsTruee

Have played through Uncharted 2 , what an amazing game that was, even better than MGS 4( and I thought no game would top it) now looking forward to Dragon's Age

Can't freakin' wait to play this. How's the multiplayer?

BTW, thanks to all for the comments on inFAMOUS...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

focol.jpg

I wouldn't call myself a Fallout nut, but I LOVED Fallout 3.

I'm a fallout 3 nut, well I was. Not interested in the previous two games. BTW just picked up NBA live 10.

Anyone else get their free copy of VH Guitar Hero today? Pretty kick ass as expected, but badly miss all the extra modes from Guitar Hero 5 like Party Play, Momentum, Do-or-Die, Streakers, etc. Going forward, no GH game will ever feel right without Party Play...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Can you import VH into GH5?

Don't think so. Those games are usually stand alone games so cant import much like how you cant import GH: Metallica

Haven't tried it, but think he's correct.

As for CoD WaW, don't see how anyone can call that a "terrible" game. Could've been even better, sure, but still damn good...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I picked up my old Playstation 2 yesterday, and have played The Warriors alot since then. One of my favourite-games of all time!

Guest floyd the barber

I got this game:

[image] mario-and-luigi-bowsers-inside-story.png [/image]

It's very disappointing. So far I love all the games I've bought for NDS including Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario Bros, but this game isn't very good. I mean, Mario and Luigi get swallowed by Bowser and they try to escape his body? WTF!?! They're half his size outside of his body and now they can travel inside his body? Talk about lame! The battle scenes get really repetitive too, very boring.

I can't wait till LoZ: Spirit Tracks though.

Anyone get the new Halo game? I got Halo 3 but I haven't played it in like a year. Those cheap motherfuckers are charging you for new maps all the time, and I kind of got pissed off since they used to be free for Halo 2. Bungie can go fuck themselves.

I got this game:

It's very disappointing. So far I love all the games I've bought for NDS including Super Mario 64 DS, Mario Kart DS, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario Bros, but this game isn't very good. I mean, Mario and Luigi get swallowed by Bowser and they try to escape his body? WTF!?! They're half his size outside of his body and now they can travel inside his body? Talk about lame! The battle scenes get really repetitive too, very boring.

Anyone get the new Halo game? I got Halo 3 but I haven't played it in like a year. Those cheap motherfuckers are charging you for new maps all the time, and I kind of got pissed off since they used to be free for Halo 2. Bungie can go fuck themselves.

The Maps were not free for Halo 2 though, they cost money when they first came out then became free later on.

If you get the new Halo game you get a disc with all the Halo 3 maps on aswell.

I got this game:

I'm the biggest Halo fanboy you'll ever meet, and I'm telling you not to buy it.