VIDEOGAME Thread...

Am I also the only one who has noticed the vast increase in campers? I just played another match and literally, the entire enemy team was camping throughout. It's just ruining the game. I know there's always going to campers, but seriously... it's not even funny on MW2.

Am I also the only one who has noticed the vast increase in campers? I just played another match and literally, the entire enemy team was camping throughout. It's just ruining the game. I know there's always going to campers, but seriously... it's not even funny on MW2.

Yeah, you ain't kidding. Most of my deaths are from campers.

No one wants to have a fun game they just want to increase their rank.. That's been the problem with Online ever sine they put up records and awards.

Yeah, you ain't kidding. Most of my deaths are from campers.

No one wants to have a fun game they just want to increase their rank.. That's been the problem with Online ever sine they put up records and awards.

Exactly. One thing I am glad is that Infinity Ward deliberate don't have achievements for online, that'd make things even worse. I don't understand the point in camping... I play a game for fun, and there's nothing fun about staying in one place and pushing the shoot button every few minutes.

Guest floyd the barber

Should I get Super Smash Bros. Brawl instead of Super Mario Galaxy or New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

I only have one remote though.

That was hilarious, but probably staged.

There was one of those from World At War, literally exactly the same thing. My guess is that at least the Modern Warfare 2 one is staged. Still pretty funny though.

I hate the 12 year old British kids with their stupid fucking speakers. "Oh, I shot 'im roight in the foken 'ead, bollocks bollocks".

Just mute em.

I remeber somehow I knifed a British kid who had a riot shiled and for ten minute's he was bitching.

I'm re-doing the campaign on Vet.

The Pavela was such a bitch. The airport was easy, Wolverine was alright and I'm now on Exodus.

I hate the 12 year old British kids with their stupid fucking speakers. "Oh, I shot 'im roight in the foken 'ead, bollocks bollocks".

Holy shit, I'm not the only one! I'm sorry, and no offense to any of you, but I fucking hate British people (any age) on video games. They are probably the most annoying and snobby people I've ever tried to talk with online. All they ever do is talk shit right away and bitch and moan the whole time.

Holy shit, I'm not the only one! I'm sorry, and no offense to any of you, but I fucking hate British people (any age) on video games. They are probably the most annoying and snobby people I've ever tried to talk with online. All they ever do is talk shit right away and bitch and moan the whole time.

Sadly there is a minority of British people that give the decent ones a bad name

Sadly there is a minority of British people that give the decent ones a bad name

Trust me, I know. I'm not basing my opinion on British people just from the ones on the video games. But every time I'm in a room with some on Call Of Duty (especially younger ones), I'm like "Oh fuck...". Then it doesn't take them long before they start.

Trust me, I know. I'm not basing my opinion on British people just from the ones on the video games. But every time I'm in a room with some on Call Of Duty (especially younger ones), I'm like "Oh fuck...". Then it doesn't take them long before they start.

Aye, and it's even worse if you ever get in a room with a party of those types of people. It's fucking horrible.

Aye, and it's even worse if you ever get in a room with a party of those types of people. It's fucking horrible.

Thats why when I play on my 360 I have the friends only chat setting so it mutes everyone right away. Its a godsend

Thats why when I play on my 360 I have the friends only chat setting so it mutes everyone right away. Its a godsend

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAT!!!

how do you do this?!?!?!!?

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAT!!!

how do you do this?!?!?!!?

1. Go to My Xbox and open your profile.

2. Select Edit Profile, Privacy Settings.

3. Select Voice and Text, then choose either Everyone or Friends Only.

Might go try to pick up Assassin's Creed 2 today. Can't wait to play it if I do.

its great at first, massive world, plenty of things to do, but i found myself just being "meh" about it. i don't get the urge that i MUST play it, and when i do its never that fun. just my opinion though. it is well made and it has some good bits but nothing amazing

Might go try to pick up Assassin's Creed 2 today. Can't wait to play it if I do.

its great at first, massive world, plenty of things to do, but i found myself just being "meh" about it. i don't get the urge that i MUST play it, and when i do its never that fun. just my opinion though. it is well made and it has some good bits but nothing amazing

I really enjoyed it. It managed to keep my attention away from Modern Warfare 2 for about a week so it must've been doing something right ;)