VIDEOGAME Thread...

So I've been nuked three times today in MW2. Are people actually so geeky that they play enough to get kill streaks of 25 or are they cheating somehow?

To be honest, Lith, it isn't that hard to get 25 kills if you have the right Killstreak set-up. I've never called in a nuke but there have been times where I could have if I would have had it selected.

In my opinion, this is the best Killstreak set-up if you want to call in nukes:

7 Kills - Harrier Strike

11 Kills - Chopper Gunner

25 Kills - Nuke

And this is the best set up if you aren't worried about calling in a nuke:

5 Kills - Predator Missile

7 Kills - Harrier Strike

So I've been nuked three times today in MW2. Are people actually so geeky that they play enough to get kill streaks of 25 or are they cheating somehow?

To be honest, Lith, it isn't that hard to get 25 kills if you have the right Killstreak set-up. I've never called in a nuke but there have been times where I could have if I would have had it selected.

In my opinion, this is the best Killstreak set-up if you want to call in nukes:

7 Kills - Harrier Strike

25 Kills - Nuke

And this is the best set up if you aren't worried about calling in a nuke:

5 Kills - Predator Missile

7 Kills - Harrier Strike

Yeah the Predator, Harrier and Chopper are definately the best for the nuke streak

I've had an 'Over 20 Killstreak' plenty of times with the Chopper gunner.

I run around too. Hardly ever will I stay in one place for too long because the Kill Cam shows people where you're at if you are camping so they can just keep coming back until they kill you.

I'm telling you from experience, you can easily get 25 kills with the first Killstreak set-up I posted without having to camp. The only times you'd have to hide would be when you call in your strike for a moment and when you are manning the chopper.

Come on, man, 25? My best kill streak was like 7. And I find it odd that I suddenly get nuked three times in one day when it has never happened before.

I've seen people cheat for it

How they get a friend on the other team is beyond me but some guys online were talking about how it isnt that hard. Basically, I was playing on Derail and we spawned village side, back by the water tower n shit, and this guy on my team was camping back in one of the buildings while somebody from the other side would frequently make the trip across the map to where the dude was camping so he could just effortlessly kill him over and over again. Me and one of my friends caught on and just bugged the shit out of the guy, killed his little helper, got him killed a few times, eventually they both left :lol:

fuckin losers, just pay the game. Nobody cares if you got a nuke or not, it doesn't make you cool

thats why i hate the online in MW2, its way too easy! even in COD4 getting a 25 kill streak was very very rare. and i used play search and destroy and it was very rare to get a 5 kill streak in that! but now your kill streak carries over to the next round its BS. the kill streaks are just too powerful

for instance, if there is a chopper gunner in game without respawns on, then it's impossible to play that round! unless you camp indoors for the whole thing

What a stud. This guy even cooler than Tiger: :tongue2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennis Star Dumped Over Video Games

Updated: Saturday, 05 Dec 2009, 12:19 PM EST

Published : Saturday, 05 Dec 2009, 12:19 PM EST

By MIKE BRODY

(MYFOX NATIONAL) - Andy Murray, the 4th-ranked tennis player in the world, apparently would rather play video games than be with his girlfriend, Kim Sears .

The Telegraph reports that Sears broke up with Murray because of "long hours playing video tennis and PlayStation 3 games such as 'Call of Duty.'"

Brad Gilbert, Murray's former tennis coach, has previously said that Murray spends "seven hours a day" playing video games.

A source told the Sun newspaper, "He would spend all his time glued to [video games]. In the end she just got fed up with it. She wanted more out of the relationship."

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/sports/dpgo-Tennis-Star-Dumped-Over-Video-Games-mb-200912051260033600176

Edited by Turn_It_Up

At first the killstreaks and stuff in Search and Destroy pissed me off, but now I'm like "Eh, whatever". When I'm playing with my clan we hardly ever loose which means we don't usually let the enemies get enough kills to get a Predator Missile in the air. If they do than oh well. As long as I'm having fun playing some matches with my brothers and friends, then I'm fine. :shrugs:

At first the killstreaks and stuff in Search and Destroy pissed me off, but now I'm like "Eh, whatever". When I'm playing with my clan we hardly ever loose which means we don't usually let the enemies get enough kills to get a Predator Missile in the air. If they do than oh well. As long as I'm having fun playing some matches with my brothers and friends, then I'm fine. :shrugs:

Exactly. Win lose or draw I dont care aslong as I have a good time. I mean sometimes I have more fun in games we lose which are closely fought than in games we win easily.

Exactly. Win lose or draw I dont care aslong as I have a good time. I mean sometimes I have more fun in games we lose which are closely fought than in games we win easily.

Yep. When we loose, I'm always the first one to say "Oh well, it was a close/good/fun round". That's all that matter, in my opinion.

What a stud. This guy even cooler than Tiger: :tongue2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennis Star Dumped Over Video Games

Updated: Saturday, 05 Dec 2009, 12:19 PM EST

Published : Saturday, 05 Dec 2009, 12:19 PM EST

By MIKE BRODY

(MYFOX NATIONAL) - Andy Murray, the 4th-ranked tennis player in the world, apparently would rather play video games than be with his girlfriend, Kim Sears .

The Telegraph reports that Sears broke up with Murray because of "long hours playing video tennis and PlayStation 3 games such as 'Call of Duty.'"

Brad Gilbert, Murray's former tennis coach, has previously said that Murray spends "seven hours a day" playing video games.

A source told the Sun newspaper, "He would spend all his time glued to [video games]. In the end she just got fed up with it. She wanted more out of the relationship."

http://www.myfoxbost...051260033600176

And you know what, fair play to him.

The guy has spent his life in training since his childhood and it's earned him shitloads of cash. Sure he had a hot girlfriend but he won't be short on askers if he wants another but why should he commit to someone especially at his age. He wants to unwind and he's sacrificed a lot of his free time to get where he is.

Over Christmas and new year he's going to be in America with his coach training, he wont be with his family or friends over the holiday period, he has a lot of expectations on him from the British fans to win a major and the media are quick to jump on him when he's not form.

He's got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

Got modern warfare 2 today, havnt got around to playing it yet as I also bought a HD PVR so i been playing around with that. Will be playing COD later on. Was thinking about getting assassins creed 2 but I can wait for that, still playing Ucharted 2 and nba live 10, I dont have enough time for all these games really :xmasssanta:

I'm not watching it, but someone said Arkham Asylum 2 has been announced at the VGAs or whatever that thing on Spike TV is called. YES!!!!!

Trailer of new batman game

Looks really cool. I hope it isn't too long before it comes out, but I hope it is long enought to make it as fun as the first one.

Uncharted 2 GOTY. Totally deserved, it was between that and Batman for me, and I would be happy for either one, becouse they both where very good candidates for the best game of the year. I didn't feel Modern Warfere two deserved it, becouse that game is like a summer blockbuster of a game. Alot of people really likes it, becouse it is so well made, but they rarly get alot of oscars, becouse they are abit shallow, and I belive that to be the case with MW2, compared to batman and Uncharted 2.