VIDEOGAME Thread...

There's easy ways to beat people with riot shields

-Aim at their feet

-Run around them works if you have Marathon Pro

-Run then jump then Knife them works best with Commando Pro

-Use a flash or stun grenade if they're at a farther distance.

Whenever someone tries to shield me to death, I get out my trusty RPG and put the fuckers in their place. :thumbsup:

rofl, dude that is such a bit tmoorrow. Wbhen I'm in that situation i just rememnber this perfect line: "This time tomorrow where will we beOn a spaceship somewhere sailing across an empty sea" and i know, tghat i'm doing the right hting BIACHCHCHCHCHCHCHC!!

how you line tem appe s how you lie em

fuc yo mother!!!!

whahahyahe

Whenever someone tries to shield me to death, I get out my trusty RPG and put the fuckers in their place. :thumbsup:

rofl, dude that is such a bit tmoorrow. Wbhen I'm in that situation i just rememnber this perfect line: "This time tomorrow where will we beOn a spaceship somewhere sailing across an empty sea" and i know, tghat i'm doing the right hting BIACHCHCHCHCHCHCHC!!

how you line tem appe s how you lie em

fuc yo mother!!!!

whahahyahe

Have fun. :)

What games do you guys plan on getting next year? Anyone have any plans for games yet? A bunch of cool ones are coming out pretty soon, like MAG, God of War 3, Mass Effect 2, Darksiders, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Red Dead Redemption, Army of Two: The 40th Day, Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Heavy Rain, and more. So, I definitely don't have enough money for those, so I'll try and get Splinter Cell, Mario, and Final Fantasy when they all come out.

What games do you guys plan on getting next year? Anyone have any plans for games yet? A bunch of cool ones are coming out pretty soon, like MAG, God of War 3, Mass Effect 2, Darksiders, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Red Dead Redemption, Army of Two: The 40th Day, Final Fantasy XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Heavy Rain, and more. So, I definitely don't have enough money for those, so I'll try and get Splinter Cell, Mario, and Final Fantasy when they all come out.

I plan on getting Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Final Fantasy XIII. That's all I've really got on my watchlist at the minute.

I plan on getting Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction and Final Fantasy XIII. That's all I've really got on my watchlist at the minute.

I am actually really looking forward to Alan Wake.

How much is the lowest priced PS3 slim?

in europe its 299 euros brand new

i got uncharted 2 and left 4 dead2 for xmas. only played uncharted so far and its great. no other game can come near in terms of graphics

was i the only person who found assasins creed 2 boring despite all the improvements? they had another shit ending too!

Finally got myself a PS3! That 360 is going back in the closet.

Anything cool I must know about my new baby?

Oblivion

Fallout 3

Metal Gear Solid 4

Fifa 10

COD 2

Batman Arkham Asylum

Uncharted 2

Grand Theft Auto

Infamous

Some of those you could of got on XBOX but PS3 just makes them that much better :P

Could some of you PS3 guys list some cool exclusives for the PS3? I wanna get one for my birthday (in 2 and a half weeks), and I'm kinda close to the amount I need... now all I need to do is make myself believe that the purchase is justified. :P No one wants to spend $299 on something that they won't use....

So I came up with LittleBigPlanet, the Uncharteds, MAG, the Ratchet and Clanks, the Resistance games, and Killzone 2. I purposely left MGS4 off since I haven't played the other 3.

And if any of the ones I mentioned aren't good, then could you also tip me off to that, as well?