VIDEOGAME Thread...

just beat darksiders.. AWESOME yeah it stole a lot but made it its own game. much better than i expected and leaves you wanting the sequel

I REALLY don't care about that. I love all the games it apparently stole from, so I consider it a good thing. I also love the art-style.

i'm pretty annoyed splinter cell is delayed. has any game come out on time this year?

still playing L4D2, so much fun. still can't stand MW2 online, its such an amateur players game

Splinter Cell has been delayed again?!

i'm pretty annoyed splinter cell is delayed. has any game come out on time this year?

still playing L4D2, so much fun. still can't stand MW2 online, its such an amateur players game

Well delayed until April.

Which I am pretty happy about as will give me chance to finish Dragon Age: Origins and play Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2.

Which I am pretty happy about as will give me chance to finish Dragon Age: Origins and play Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2.

Dragon Age was quality, you'll also spend an extra few hours playing through the other Origin stories :) I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2 as well, (although the former more than the latter), so I suppose it's no bad thing. Gives me a chance to get stuck into Final Fantasy XIII as well, although Conviction has been delayed a lot. Rather annoying.

Dragon Age was quality, you'll also spend an extra few hours playing through the other Origin stories :) I'm looking forward to Mass Effect 2 and BioShock 2 as well, (although the former more than the latter), so I suppose it's no bad thing. Gives me a chance to get stuck into Final Fantasy XIII as well, although Conviction has been delayed a lot. Rather annoying.

Nowhere near as bad as GT5 though.

Have to say though Mass Effect 2 will be awesome. With my copy of Dragon Age I got a code to download some special armor for ME2

Does anyone know if left 4 dead 2 will come out for playstation 3. every where i look gives mixed messages. P.M. any response to me. i appreciate any help. :question:

it definitly won't. the makers of the game hate the ps3 and have said many times they won't develop for it

its a kick ass game though

Edited by vicious

Yep what Vicious said. There were rumors in early 2009 that Left 4 Dead 1 would come out for PS3 and it never did and the second one will not either. The whole thing started when the Orange Box came out for PS3 as Valve only developed the 360 and PC versions and EA ported to the PS3 and by all accounts did not do a great job about it, and Valve came in for alot of criticism when the PS3 version was nit their fault.