VIDEOGAME Thread...

Been playing some silent Hill Homecoming

It's a little boring but hopefully it gets better not enough action

Is that the wii one with emphasis on using the flashlight?

No this is the Xbox 360 Homecoming

But I'll probably pick up the wii version of Silent Hill next time I get some more games

I've played ALOT of Borderlands latly. I'm level 30 and belive I'm almost finnish with the first playtrough. It's not the best game when it comes to story, but the shooting and loot collecting is enough to make med come back time after time, and spend hours on it at the time. Brilliant game.

Considering Fahrenheit is one of the best games I have ever played I may start wetting my pants come mid February.

True that, except those fucking childhood flashbacks to the army base.

True that, except those annoying quick time event action scenes...

But yeah, I can hardly wait for AVP. :thumbsup:

AVP does look great.

The survival mode sounds intense.

Where a squad of marines must face off against waves of stronger and stronger Aliens.

I know it has been done before but the whole Alien feel will make it more intense, especially as over times the levels open up more. For example one level you start off in a corridor like they do in the Aliens film, then after a few waves a stairwell opens behind you. They could make sme greats maps based off the film locations for sure.

Been playing some silent Hill Homecoming

It's a little boring but hopefully it gets better not enough action

You do know what Silent Hill is about, right?

If you were expecting action.... well, I dunno what to say....

yes I've played the ps1 versions and xbox silent Hill the room

i'm mostly playing the game because I like the horror genre

I have lot's of games

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Just finished Borderlands on the first playtrough. I've read that the ending was weak and anticlimactic, but I didn't expect it to be that unforfilling. I won't spoil it for anyone, but don't expect big thing ;)

On AVP, I can't wait, the first two games where badass. It's also good to know that the studio that made the first one returns with this one. The multiplayer lasted many years on LAN parties. I'm really looking forward to stepping into the slimy shoes of a alien and crawl all around the level and killing everyone with my deadly tale. They won't know I'm there before they lay dead on the ground.

Wonder what weapon the Predator will be using. The disc weapon of the first game was a pain in multiplayer.

Well the Predators have a few weapons, like the shoulder cannon, the spear and gauntlets. I'm not certain but they might have the disc and wire net also but not 100%.

EDIT: Mass Effect 2 Review up on IGN. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1062898p1.html

The PS3 fanboys are already ripping it in the comments with comments like "this game only got 9.6 so the 360 sucks". The IGN boards are just one big facepalm.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Fuck this

There's some sort of bug going on in the PS3 version of MW2 right now, so the kills you get with the Pave Low don't add to your killstreak. I could have gotten like five nukes this weekend.

Man that sucks, I knew that kills you get from calling in a airdrop and the reward from that didnt count but to not have it working normally sucks.