VIDEOGAME Thread...

Well the Predators have a few weapons, like the shoulder cannon, the spear and gauntlets. I'm not certain but they might have the disc and wire net also but not 100%.

EDIT: Mass Effect 2 Review up on IGN. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1062898p1.html

The PS3 fanboys are already ripping it in the comments with comments like "this game only got 9.6 so the 360 sucks". The IGN boards are just one big facepalm.

Lol, I go on IGN. Thank God I go on a board for a game that's 360/PS3/Wii, and there are users of all three who are regs, but it can get pretty retarded in there.

Fuck this

There's some sort of bug going on in the PS3 version of MW2 right now, so the kills you get with the Pave Low don't add to your killstreak. I could have gotten like five nukes this weekend.

Man that sucks, I knew that kills you get from calling in a airdrop and the reward from that didnt count but to not have it working normally sucks.

The thing is, if you get a Pave Low in an airdrop, it will count towards your killstreak, so Infinity Ward has made it work the other way than it should.

Fuck this

There's some sort of bug going on in the PS3 version of MW2 right now, so the kills you get with the Pave Low don't add to your killstreak. I could have gotten like five nukes this weekend.

Man that sucks, I knew that kills you get from calling in a airdrop and the reward from that didnt count but to not have it working normally sucks.

The thing is, if you get a Pave Low in an airdrop, it will count towards your killstreak, so Infinity Ward has made it work the other way than it should.

Ah. Then that is quite messed up as it is working the opposite way it should be.

I really hope they dont fuck up AVP for PC by pandering to the needs of consoles. Like what happened with Flashpoint 2.

I can understand your point but console gaming is worth alot more money to developers than PC gaming when it comes to multi-platform games like MW2 and alike so they have to compromise to the needs of console games.

I really hope they dont fuck up AVP for PC by pandering to the needs of consoles. Like what happened with Flashpoint 2.

I can understand your point but console gaming is worth alot more money to developers than PC gaming when it comes to multi-platform games like MW2 and alike so they have to compromise to the needs of console games.

Oh aye no doubt, but it's stupid shit like not giving PC versions a lean function for soldiers, using flashpoint 2 as an example.

Just because there wasnt enough buttons on a control pad doesn't mean PC users should have to suffer. Hell, even the AI could lean around tree and buildings but we can't? Fuck that shit.

I miss the days when PC development came first and consoles ports were second.

Oh aye no doubt, but it's stupid shit like not giving PC versions a lean function for soldiers, using flashpoint 2 as an example.

Just because there wasnt enough buttons on a control pad doesn't mean PC users should have to suffer. Hell, even the AI could lean around tree and buildings but we can't? Fuck that shit.

I miss the days when PC development came first and consoles ports were second.

Yep, starcraft was much better on the PC than the N64.

I just looked MAG on metacritic and it has a 78 on there which while not being amazing doesnt mean its not good. Any game that get 75%+ isnt a bad game and is worth a look at in my opinion.

True, I was just going on the little bits I was picking up here and there. It looks like one of those games that gets hyped to be this new amazing breed of game but just falls a little bit short at the last hurdle. It does make you wonder how good a game like that could be say 2-3 years down the line, I hope this one sells like hot cakes so we get to find out.

I just looked MAG on metacritic and it has a 78 on there which while not being amazing doesnt mean its not good. Any game that get 75%+ isnt a bad game and is worth a look at in my opinion.

True, I was just going on the little bits I was picking up here and there. It looks like one of those games that gets hyped to be this new amazing breed of game but just falls a little bit short at the last hurdle. It does make you wonder how good a game like that could be say 2-3 years down the line, I hope this one sells like hot cakes so we get to find out.

i think a lot of it may just be the no campaign. its a small thing, but you can really get into a game even if u only play a few missions

i think a lot of it may just be the no campaign. its a small thing, but you can really get into a game even if u only play a few missions

Also it is similar to an MMO, you cant really judge it the first few days it is out, need to wait a few weeks or even months to give a full impression as you wont have the whole picture.

While I am looking forward to AVP I am a little worried about it graphically, I mean it looks good no doubt. But it doesnt look great! And in the hands on tests the critics have been saying the textures are quite muddy and there are alot of jaggies.

I've also read that. But it will look better then the old games, so at least there is some improvement. I think the indoor levels will be the best graphically.