VIDEOGAME Thread...

Microsoft is cutting support for Original Xbox games on Live.

I go back to a day of Halo 2 every once in a while and to know that on April 15th I won't have the opportunity to relive such a nostalgic game is really saddening.

I'm not that surprised though, I mean you have to look forwards and Original Xbox Live has been around for almost 8 years now so yes while it is sad for it to go I thought it would have gone sooner.

I go back to a day of Halo 2 every once in a while and to know that on April 15th I won't have the opportunity to relive such a nostalgic game is really saddening.

So, no more Doom 3 online? That blows. I hope Doom 4 comes out in the not too distant future.

I want a PS3, im gonna get one in a few months. Uncharted 1 and 2, MGS 4 and Littlebigplanet look to good. But then again i am getting mafia 2, red dead redemption, just cause 2 and SC Conviction. Mostly Red Dead, SC and Mafia are tied at second, im going to rent Just Cause 2, the first one was alright and this one looks amazing.

I want a PS3, im gonna get one in a few months. Uncharted 1 and 2, MGS 4 and Littlebigplanet look to good. But then again i am getting mafia 2, red dead redemption, just cause 2 and SC Conviction. Mostly Red Dead, SC and Mafia are tied at second, im going to rent Just Cause 2, the first one was alright and this one looks amazing.

Good luck getting Splinter Cell Conviction as its Xbox and PC exclusive. :thumbsup:

Good luck getting Splinter Cell Conviction as its Xbox and PC exclusive. :thumbsup:

I have a 360 already.

I have a 360 already.

Ah cool.

Just when you said getting a PS3 and listed a bunch of games I assumed you were on about PS3 games.

My bad!

I have a 360 already.

Ah cool.

Just when you said getting a PS3 and listed a bunch of games I assumed you were on about PS3 games.

My bad!

Well dont let it happen again ;)

Guest floyd the barber

How disappointing.

Halo 3 was terrible.