VIDEOGAME Thread...

one of my next games will be Dante's Inferno

I liked the demo, but it wasn't as good as say God Of War. Might pick it up when it comes for £18 on play.com

Well bearing in mind God Of War and MGS are the A* Grade franchises on the PS3 I am not surprised it is not as good as GOW.

However from what I have seen of the game it reminded me of Devil May Cry alot.

Also I think we can almost all agree that when God Of War III comes out it will get 97%+ in most reviews and it will be between that and Mass Effect 2 for Game Of The Year (despite me saying it was too early for Game Of The Year in Jan, those probably will be the two best games this year)

Despite not liking Bioshock 2 initally I am starting to feel it a bit more.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Don't buy MW2 if you don't want anger issues and physical injury. I was on a great streak today, 41-0 which is also my current record. Just as I am about to headshot lucky number 42, a camper who was hiding in the bushes with fucking HBS on got me. The result: I smack my controller to my knee in anger, and the R2 button hits my kneecap. It still hurts, five hours later.

Don't buy MW2 if you don't want anger issues and physical injury. I was on a great streak today, 41-0 which is also my current record. Just as I am about to headshot lucky number 42, a camper who was hiding in the bushes with fucking HBS on got me. The result: I smack my controller to my knee in anger, and the R2 button hits my kneecap. It still hurts, five hours later.

:rofl-lol:

one of my next games will be Dante's Inferno

Cool game, I just finished my 1st play through a few days ago. I ended up getting 24 out of the 30 coins you're supposed to find, kinda sucks that I have to find them all over again on my 2nd play through.

I started Darksiders yesterday, and it's already pissed me off.

It's weird. I can't think of a single thing that could make me that angry except for videogames.

I always get pissed off with video games. Ever since I literally twisted my PS2 controller in half after I couldn't beat the Challenge of the Gods on God of War, I vowed to never break a controller after that. Especially since PS3 controllers are $50.

I do punch myself in the leg though, but usually it doesn't go farther than that. Though, if I do get even more angry, I will take my blue-tooth out and throw that and my control onto my futon. But they land on something soft, so it isn't too bad.

I am alot better with getting frustrated and angry online then I used to be, probably because I don't play online much anymore unless it is with friends and because I don't have rage issues anymore.

However I do believe if I had a Wii I would have smashed the TV several times.

Yikes guys, games are supposed to be about having fun. If its not fun, why are you still playing that game???

They are fun. But very agitating. Like women.

In other news; for everyone that is getting annoyed with MW2. You should check out Battlefield: Bad Company 2 when it comes out.

This. Been playing the online demo of BFBC2 a lot lately, and it's a lot of fun. Better than MW2.

Edited by Black Sabbath

It's weird. I can't think of a single thing that could make me that angry except for videogames.

I always get pissed off with video games. Ever since I literally twisted my PS2 controller in half after I couldn't beat the Challenge of the Gods on God of War, I vowed to never break a controller after that. Especially since PS3 controllers are $50.

I do punch myself in the leg though, but usually it doesn't go farther than that. Though, if I do get even more angry, I will take my blue-tooth out and throw that and my control onto my futon. But they land on something soft, so it isn't too bad.

If i would tell you how many controllers i´ve broken ... :rofl-lol:

I beat the challange of the Gods on God of War without twisting the controller in half. Although the last challange was a pain in the ASS!!!