VIDEOGAME Thread...

Was quite shocked reading a few God Of War 3 reviews.

Many of them say that despite its brilliant graphical presentation there are times where it is unpolished, interactive objects look unfinished and collisions are off sometimes causing you to get stuck in the environment.

Seems to be betting 93% upwards

Am I the only one here really not bothered about either God Of War or Final Fantasy?

i'm not, i hate RPG's and i haven't played and of the GOW's. in saying that, i'll probably play GOW3 once it gets really cheap in about 6 months, just like i'm doing with heavy rain

What the fuck?

The 360 version of FF13 has a higher ranking on metacritic than the PS3

Speaking of Final Fantasy, what are people's first impressions? I'm thinking of picking it up.

What the fuck?

The 360 version of FF13 has a higher ranking on metacritic than the PS3

Speaking of Final Fantasy, what are people's first impressions? I'm thinking of picking it up.

From the reviews it got it averages about 83%.

Apparently its good but takes alot out of the usual FF elements, no towns, hardly any NPCs, can't choose your party and stuff like that.

For the firs half of the game it is VERY linear then it becomes more open world.

I'm sure it is very good but not my cup of tea!

I've started playing Mass Effect 2 again, this time on hardcore and attempting to survive the suicide mission with everyone intact. It's something of a step-up. The fight for Grunt took a few attempts and some choice words. In the end I resorted to staying outside the door, dealing with the krogan and then moving in and dealing with the boss. God knows what insanity will be like.

I need to import the PS3 God of War collection seeing as SCEE can't be asked to do it so I know what the hell's going on.