VIDEOGAME Thread...

I hate Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran.

I found it strangely easy on Veteran actually. Especially compared to Modern Warfare. It almost felt like they'd made Regular more challenging, and dumbed down Veteran.

I found it strangely easy on Veteran actually. Especially compared to Modern Warfare. It almost felt like they'd made Regular more challenging, and dumbed down Veteran.

Well I have found it easy so far, apart from the Favella level, I hated it on Regular and hate it even more on Veteran

Well I have found it easy so far, apart from the Favella level, I hated it on Regular and hate it even more on Veteran

I found hardened to be more of a pain than veteran on the favella though that could be that I had an idea of what the levels involved second-time through. The level I really reserved my ire for is the showers in the gulag.

finished heavy rain, sorta. well i didnt catch the orogami killer. I'll give it another shot.

Definitely go through it more than once. What did you think after one play-through?

Really good, found it hard to put down. Will start over again soon.

I found hardened to be more of a pain than veteran on the favella though that could be that I had an idea of what the levels involved second-time through. The level I really reserved my ire for is the showers in the gulag.

I'd done the Special Ops of that mission on Veteran plenty of times so I found that bit a piece of cake. It really is one of those "leg it" moments though.

as far as online goes, BFBC2 > MW2 by far

though like most Battlefield games when they're launched its full of fail atm, the servers are all over the place and one day I logged on to find that all my stats were reset (within a few hours they were back) but all that aside the gameplay shits all over Call of Duty's "balanced" horseshit. my only complaint is that you can't really communicate with your entire team unless you get them all in a party chat, fuckin lame

Its my birthday this week so I will maybe use the money to get Silver. Loved that game!

Might ask my rents for BFBC2 of maybe FF13.

Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake and Halo: Reach Beta make next three months very busy.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

And they were right!

The thing is in real life you get campers as soldiers aren't stupid enough to just run around in the open and are trained well.

Once you embrace camping no matter how bad it feels you will win so many more matches!

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

And they were right!

The thing is in real life you get campers as soldiers aren't stupid enough to just run around in the open and are trained well.

Once you embrace camping no matter how bad it feels you will win so many more matches!

but its no fun and its annoying to other players. If i sit in a corner for a whole match, no matter what my score is, i'm not going to have fun. it isn't real life so i don't care if i get killed in a game, scores mean NOTHING. some of the best matches i've had in COD4 were ones my team lost, but they were games where everyone was moving around and using strategys

also, i used always play search and destroy and there is nothing more annoying than when there's 2 minutes left and the only person left alive on your team is camping, because everyone has to sit and watch them not win. BORING

anyway, in other news, apparently the 5 map DLC for cod will be 15 dollars? 2 of the maps are remakes. does anyone find that a bit too high?

And they were right!

but its no fun and its annoying to other players. If i sit in a corner for a whole match, no matter what my score is, i'm not going to have fun. it isn't real life so i don't care if i get killed in a game, scores mean NOTHING. some of the best matches i've had in COD4 were ones my team lost, but they were games where everyone was moving around and using strategys

also, i used always play search and destroy and there is nothing more annoying than when there's 2 minutes left and the only person left alive on your team is camping, because everyone has to sit and watch them not win. BORING

anyway, in other news, apparently the 5 map DLC for cod will be 15 dollars? 2 of the maps are remakes. does anyone find that a bit too high?

I completely see your point man. In particular the search and destroy point. I have much more fun when I'm running around but there are few things as fun as killing campers!

Maps are way overpriced in my opinion. Its Activision being greedy cunts.

I completely see your point man. In particular the search and destroy point. I have much more fun when I'm running around but there are few things as fun as killing campers!

its kind of like when they told us that "fans want to pay more money for COD" :P

IMO they should bring out more of thos challenges, because for people like me who can't stand this game online, i'd definitly buy more of those

Anybody got Final Fantasy XIII yet? It's pretty good but it appears the dialogue was written by a retarded 12 year old.

JRPG. What did you expect? Translations are almost always horrible!

its kind of like when they told us that "fans want to pay more money for COD" :P

IMO they should bring out more of thos challenges, because for people like me who can't stand this game online, i'd definitly buy more of those

Yeah the more money was bullshit.

We are charging more money because we have been hit hard by the recession (What about gamers?) then they make about $500 Million first week and bitch. Now its extortionate DLC

Anybody got Final Fantasy XIII yet? It's pretty good but it appears the dialogue was written by a retarded 12 year old.

JRPG. What did you expect? Translations are almost always horrible!

Yeah the more money was bullshit.

We are charging more money because we have been hit hard by the recession (What about gamers?) then they make about $500 Million first week and bitch. Now its extortionate DLC

I did feel extremely proud of myself when I got it for about £25 from Sainsburys on it's release date.