VIDEOGAME Thread...

I ain't played MW2 since about Christmas. I've been playing Perfect Dark all day, I really hope they come out with Goldeneye for XBLA.

Same as about Perfect Dark.

Also they had Goldeneye running on XBLA with online and improved graphics and Activision who owned the Bond license at the time were fine for it to be released (More dolla for them) but Nintendo blocked it, There is some footage of the XBLA version on youtube and it makes me sad we probably won't ever see it.

I ain't played MW2 since about Christmas. I've been playing Perfect Dark all day, I really hope they come out with Goldeneye for XBLA.

Also they had Goldeneye running on XBLA with online and improved graphics and Activision who owned the Bond license at the time were fine for it to be released (More dolla for them) but Nintendo blocked it, There is some footage of the XBLA version on youtube and it makes me sad we probably won't ever see it.

Wouldn't Nintendo have some say in Perfect Dark as well? If it goes down well, Goldeneye might have a chance. I got an emulator for the PC about a week ago, I forgot how brilliant Goldeneye actually is.

Wouldn't Nintendo have some say in Perfect Dark as well? If it goes down well, Goldeneye might have a chance. I got an emulator for the PC about a week ago, I forgot how brilliant Goldeneye actually is.

It's complicated. Its all down to licensing issues. Apparently Nintendo wanted too much money for it. I think we will see it eventually depending on how well Perfect Dark does.

im finally done with unchartted 2, my playing time on multiplayer was something like 6 days. thats 144 hours. After playing MW2 Uncharted just seems slow to me and i keep trying to sprint with the L3 button. Bought a couple of older games today. resident evil 5 gold edition and NHL 09. Might get that new GTA game thats coming out on the 30th.

Naughty Bear

on PS3 and Xbox 360

http://www.naughtybearthegame.com/

Players will control the eponymous bear as they use various weapons to earn "Naughty Points", with extra points being given for "deviant and maniacal" tactics.The game is set on a paradisical island where teddy bears live in harmony. The main character, Naughty Bear, is a shabby teddy bear who has a tendency to be mischievous, which earns him the dislike of the other bears. Like the other teddy bears, he does not speak but instead conveys his emotions through a variety of sounds and facial expressions.

Plot: Naughty Bear is the only bear on the island that was not invited to a certain birthday party because of the fact that he is too naughty. While he crafted a gift for the occasion, he was laughed at by the other bears and sulked back to his house. Rejected, Naughty Bear decides to take his revenge against all the other bears on the island.

bound to be a classic

(thanks to wiki, yet again http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Bear)