VIDEOGAME Thread...

i've have a month off starting next week and i can scrape together enough money to buy one more game, i've narrowed it down to either just cause 2, battelfield BC2 or uncharted1&resistence2(2 for the price of one with those 2)

anyone want to reccomend? i;ll be buying them for the ps3, if i knew for sure that BFBC2 on ps3 was thriving online i'd get it right away, but i doubt it is?

• 2 weeks later...

Bungie released a ton of info about Halo Reach multiplayer today. What the revealed is something that me and my friends like to call "randy".

Read it and you'll know what I mean.

Perfect Dark on XBL arcade is cool but has wayy too sensitive aiming.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 had a short campaign that was a typical soldier game campaign. Nice characters though. Multiplayer is alright unless you're strictly into really competitive games. Some maps are just useless if you're not in a vehicle and I hate that. The rest is like Call of Duty except better.

Thinking about getting Metal Gear Solid 4 again for the Online. They've come out with 3 DLC packs and apparently they're all pretty awesome. Up to 17 online maps, bosses online, etc.

Definitely thinking about it.

its one of my favourite games ever but i have to remind you of that crappy konami id system they have for online play! possibly the worst thing ever to happen to online gaming :P

kind of pissed off about the new ps3 firmware taking away linux :(

Thinking about getting Metal Gear Solid 4 again for the Online. They've come out with 3 DLC packs and apparently they're all pretty awesome. Up to 17 online maps, bosses online, etc.

its one of my favourite games ever but i have to remind you of that crappy konami id system they have for online play! possibly the worst thing ever to happen to online gaming :P

I would say the Nintendo Friend Codes and the DS using WEP for online gaming with WPA only being used for its browser being one of the worst things to happen to online.

think i might be addicted to MW2 multiplayer. I havnt really bothered with the single player campaign. wht are the best guns unlocked early? I been using the scar h with red dot sight and either grenade launcher or the bullet penitration one. I have the javalin as a secondary weapon. Maps i hate are wasteland and derail, everyone seems to go to one part of the map.

Yeah, I went back into my e-mail the other day and gathered all of that information up again. I was able to get recover everything but my Game ID password doesn't seem to work when I try it for the MGO Rewards Shop online.

think i might be addicted to MW2 multiplayer. I havnt really bothered with the single player campaign. wht are the best guns unlocked early? I been using the scar h with red dot sight and either grenade launcher or the bullet penitration one. I have the javalin as a secondary weapon. Maps i hate are wasteland and derail, everyone seems to go to one part of the map.

The Scar is defo the best gun early on, as for later, I love the Tar-21, but most love the ACR (you need to have it with stopping power in my opinion however)