VIDEOGAME Thread...

think i might be addicted to MW2 multiplayer. I havnt really bothered with the single player campaign. wht are the best guns unlocked early? I been using the scar h with red dot sight and either grenade launcher or the bullet penitration one. I have the javalin as a secondary weapon. Maps i hate are wasteland and derail, everyone seems to go to one part of the map.

Try FAMAS with stopping power.

pretty funny when you kill your own teamates in hardcore team deathmatch. get lots of hate messages hehe.

thats cause it annoying

as for David Cage games, i tried playing farenheit but i could only get the PC version and the controls were really annoying :(

Pokemon Black and White announced.

http://kotaku.com/5513079/new-pokemon-games-pokemon-black--pokemon-white

Get ready for new Pokémon games, Pokéfans, as the latest entries in the popular monster-collecting series - Pokemon Black & Pokemon White - have just turned up on the internet's doorstop.

We've got a logo, two names, and...that's just about it! We'll apparently be learning - and hopefully seeing - more come April 15.

What little we do know is that these two will be the first fifth-generation Pokémon games, and the first all-new titles in quite some time. They'll be released sometime this Fall (at least in Japan), for the Nintendo DS. Yes, DS. Not 3DS.

Edited by LightningBolt

Dragon Age is a great game but for some reason I clocked just short of 20 hours and just stopped playing. I have always had that problem with those sort of games, I have had Oblivion for close to two years and still haven't completed it, never completed a Zelda game either :huh:

Think I might dust of the N64 and break the habit of a life time.

guys, ur help would be appreciated, I but I was wondering if you knew any games that were hard and fun and preferably shooters? I really enjoyed COD4 on veteran but MW2 was a bit to easy, as was BBC 2, any suggestions

(have just brought COD5 and its quite hard!)

If you're looking for hard shooters Bioshock 1 was pretty hard. I don't know about the second one.

guys, ur help would be appreciated, I but I was wondering if you knew any games that were hard and fun and preferably shooters? I really enjoyed COD4 on veteran but MW2 was a bit to easy, as was BBC 2, any suggestions

(have just brought COD5 and its quite hard!)

If you're looking for hard shooters Bioshock 1 was pretty hard. I don't know about the second one.

thanks, I'll look into that, I've heard it is really good