VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I've been playing Resident Evil 5 with a friend pretty much the last weeks. Excellent game. When do the next game come out?

Anyone playing Tiger Woods Online? It's free. Tried it out last night for the first time, it was kind of fun and seems well done. Unlike the POS version for my cellphone where the computer shot 4 below on one par 4 hole.

Just killed the High Dragon on Dragon Age. Holy fuck that was brutal.

And I ended up get some nice Dragonbone Plate Armor. B)

That took so long to do as my lovely mage kept getting owned. Then I moved around and she got stick on the environment and got owned.

Also Gears Of War 3 Trailer :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCYbEFe32z8&feature=player_embedded

That took so long to do as my lovely mage kept getting owned. Then I moved around and she got stick on the environment and got owned.

Yeah, I had to leave for awhile and come back later with better gear to be able to defeat it. I pretty much did it with my Mage (Morrigan), and I was even able to get my own character alive as well, due to both of them have 75% Fire Resistant armor and behind healed constantly.

Roughly 20 hours into this game and it's not getting old yet. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I had to leave for awhile and come back later with better gear to be able to defeat it. I pretty much did it with my Mage (Morrigan), and I was even able to get my own character alive as well, due to both of them have 75% Fire Resistant armor and behind healed constantly.

I ended up using the same gear for my mage the entire game as I never found great mage gear.

However out of the the dragon battles that was by far the easiest.

apparently you can get 10 years jail time in canada for modding a games console now!

thats stupid, not all modders are pirates so the law should be for people pirating games rather than messing with the internal archetecture of the product they bought!

apparently you can get 10 years jail time in canada for modding a games console now!

thats stupid, not all modders are pirates so the law should be for people pirating games rather than messing with the internal archetecture of the product they bought!

I'm pretty sure you won't get 10 years in jail for "messing with the internal achetecture of the product" ;)

I got Ghostbusters - yeah I'm late, but it was £10.

Great game. But no one's ever online for multiplayer.

I've started collecting trophies in all the games now. How far back in terms of games do they go? When I owned GTA IV the PS3 didn't even have a trophy system, but alot of my friends have trophies for the game now. Any other games like that?

I'm pretty sure you won't get 10 years in jail for "messing with the internal achetecture of the product" ;)

well its up to ten years, and by law you actually can. the law says its for people who mod consoles, no matter how stupid it sounds. i doubt they'll get a full ten years but any penalty for modding your own games console is stupid

I ended up using the same gear for my mage the entire game as I never found great mage gear.

However out of the the dragon battles that was by far the easiest.

I had my mage learn Heal and got her the Drakescale armor made, to up her fire resistance. I had a set of that on my main character as well, and I kept having him attack the track while my mage was off in the distance healing him and using the Ice attack along with Lightning. The battle took less than 10 minutes or so, but it was really fun.

My god, I have been playing cod5 on veteran an in places its so fucking HARD. I've done COD4 and MW2 but they are nothing compared to this, I left the hardest 5; Burn em' Out, Relentless, Blowtorch & Corkscrew, Heart of the Rich and Downfall till last but am not looking' forward to them, anyone done these on veteran and have any tips?

I feel that you should all know that Gengar is the greatest pokemon ever. My level 42 Gengar defeated all three of Lance's Dragonites in the Pokemon League by himself without being healed or revived. I just think you should all know.

I had a level 55 Pikachu that once beat 3 level 100's without healing. Sure they were all waters but who cares.

On that note, just bought Pokemon HeatGold off Amazon.

Hooked up my PC-compatible Xbox controller to my laptop and have been playing N64 games with an emulator. Sweet bliss. Paper Mario is still top-ten ever. Zelda too. Haven't played some of these games since I was a kid...

I got a genisis emulatlor and been playing games I played back in the mid 90's brings back memories. mame emultator is the best though, download aracde perfect games but some arnt available. donkey kong, pacman etc :( they got double dragon though :thumbsup: