VIDEOGAME Thread...

Anyone have problems with the lasted PS3 system update 3.30? It downloads to around 75% and i get an error message. I herd some other peoples PS3 bricked :o going to look into it.

Mine got to 75 froze for 5min, but then installed.

My ps3 seems kinda weird now though :question:

Anyone have problems with the lasted PS3 system update 3.30? It downloads to around 75% and i get an error message. I herd some other peoples PS3 bricked :o going to look into it.

i've yet to update it because i'm foolishly hoping they give back the OS option :( i find it ridiculous they got away with that!

also a few updates ago i noticed that when i power up my ps3, instead of automatically loading the disk, i have to select it in the XMB first. does anyone know how to change it so that it just loads the game automatically? i've had a few looks in all the options menus but can't find it?

I've finally been arsed to start up a new fallout 3 game. Gonna play as evil this time...

funny i did too kinda. I beat it a year ago, then just got Broken Steel so i can continue on, i dont want to beat it again. That would suck cuz some of those quests are bitch like the fire ant ones. I killed some people i wish i never did though, its cool once they are gone, they're gone but a week down the line you may regret it.

I was following loads of people on twitter who work for IGN and Gamespot and they were all doing contests to win codes by answering questions.

I answer The sum of Master Chief and Guilty Spark divided by Halo Legends which is 65.7. 117+343/7-65.7

Funny thing is the person I won it from who I was following had alot more followers than the ones I had tried to win earlier but wasn't fast enough.

So I will be playing Reach on thursday a whole 4 days before most other people :D

They did a good job of making Entei hard as fuck to catch. :rolleyes:

For real. I caught Suicune and Raikou with ease, but Entei is freaking impossible. I pretty much gave up. I may cave in and throw my Master Ball at it since I already caught every other legendary available with the exception of Latios.

They did a good job of making Entei hard as fuck to catch. :rolleyes:

For real. I caught Suicune and Raikou with ease, but Entei is freaking impossible. I pretty much gave up. I may cave in and throw my Master Ball at it since I already caught every other legendary available with the exception of Latios.

Seriously. I have the bitch down to at least 5HP and have put him asleep and still can't catch his ass. I've only tried Ultra Balls, but that should fucking do it. It's a shame, because he's my favorite Legendary Dog. :( My main problem though is that I don't have a move yet to keep him from fleeing like a cheap one-night stand. If I attack or try to catch him, he flees. I need Mean Look (?) to keep that whore from running.

I'll get that mother fucker...

Also, I'd say use your Master Ball then if Latios is the only other Legendary Pokemon you need. The only thing that would hold me back from it is that Latios, if I'm correct, is random...

I was following loads of people on twitter who work for IGN and Gamespot and they were all doing contests to win codes by answering questions.

I answer The sum of Master Chief and Guilty Spark divided by Halo Legends which is 65.7. 117+343/7-65.7

Funny thing is the person I won it from who I was following had alot more followers than the ones I had tried to win earlier but wasn't fast enough.

So I will be playing Reach on thursday a whole 4 days before most other people :D

I entered a bunch of sweepstakes too that end tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get lucky.

I entered a bunch of sweepstakes too that end tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get lucky.

I fluked it on twitter and still don't know how I won.

The codes are region free but as I won one from an American I won't get it until late afternoon UK time.

Entei is asleep with 1HP, and I still can't catch the bitch. I've gotten the Ultra Ball to wobble three times plenty of times, but it still won't catch the bitch.

Raiku on the other hand; Awake, yellow health - Caught on the first try with an Ultra Ball.

:fuckyou: Entei

Bitch use Heavy Balls, against heavy asleep opponents they have a greater catch rate than Ultras.