VIDEOGAME Thread...

Probably not buying it.

Kind of seems they are trying to cash in on the Modern Warfare craze.

It didn't have the same effect on me that the first MW2 Teaser did.

Just beat the Elite Four. Whew.

I was surprised when I first beat it. I took out all three of Lance's Dragonites with my Gengar (who was level 42 at the time), which I was not expecting to do at all. And I took care of his Gyarados with Ampharos, Charizard with Golem, and Aerodactyl with Feraligatr. I think I actually defeated Lance without losing a single guy, which I was far from expecting.

Lance was really the only one I had trouble with, and it was mainly his Dragonites, which I ended up taking out with my Ho-Oh's "Fly".

I took Charizard down with just a few "Surf" moves, and Aerodactyl was done with just one "Surf". Gyarados was gone in a move or two of my Raiku's "Charge Beam".

Is there some way we can connect, LightningBolt? I'm not sure how the DS stuff works entirely...

Lance was really the only one I had trouble with, and it was mainly his Dragonites, which I ended up taking out with my Ho-Oh's "Fly".

I took Charizard down with just a few "Surf" moves, and Aerodactyl was done with just one "Surf". Gyarados was gone in a move or two of my Raiku's "Charge Beam".

Is there some way we can connect, LightningBolt? I'm not sure how the DS stuff works entirely...

Its stupidly complicated.

You need to get your friend code and give it to the other person who adds it.

Then you need to connect to the Nintendo WiFi using a WEP connection setting on your WiFi which is annoying

I'm pretty sure there is. All of my guys are levels 60-65 now, though (but I think they make all the pokemon level 50 or 100 when you play).

I'm pretty sure there is. All of my guys are levels 60-65 now, though (but I think they make all the pokemon level 50 or 100 when you play).

Well, maybe later on we could try it out or something.

Can we trade as well? I need my Haunter evolved into a Gengar, and I won't see my friend that has SS for a couple of days...

We'll try something eventually.

That's the good thing about having a brother who always buys the other version haha. Who's you start with BS? If you started with Cyndaquil, I'd give you a baby Totodile for a baby Cyndaquil.

And does anyone know when the 10th Anniversary Mew event will come to the USA? It already happened in Japan. The current event, the Yellow Forest pokewalker course, ends on May 5th, so I'm hoping the Mew thing starts on May 6th.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/wifievents.shtml

(As you can see, the Mew event started immediately after the first Yellow Forest event in Japan, so I'm hoping the same happens here... if it comes here at all).

And Black Sabbath, this is my Friend Code: 1634 7020 8928

I always start with Totodile, LightningBolt. And in the others, I always start with Charmander and Trecco.

And what is the Yellow Forest? How do I unlock it for my PokeWalker?

And alright, LB. I guess I go to the basement of a Heal Center to enter your code? How do I find mine?

EDIT: I got the Yellow Forest. Just Googled it quick. :tongue2:

And that Mew thing looks interesting. Apparently that is the only way you can get Mew? I want it now.

Edited by Black Sabbath

Remember that there's DOUBLE XP in MW2 right now, people.

It's crazy in Search & Destroy, 2000 xp for a headshot, 1000 for a regular kill, 2000 for planting/defusing the bomb, double up on match bonus etc. rock3

Edited by Gods Favourite

1612 was my daily rating on Reach arena yesterday.

Headshot/skill based weapons like DMR or Pistol need a huge boost somehow. Reduce bloom or increase power.

Shotgun is overpowered but fun to use.

Melee system sucks, doesn't make sense if you get someone down to a slither of shields then a melee only takes that slither of shields away without affecting health.

Grenades are overpowered.

1612 was my daily rating on Reach arena yesterday.

Headshot/skill based weapons like DMR or Pistol need a huge boost somehow. Reduce bloom or increase power.

Shotgun is overpowered but fun to use.

Melee system sucks, doesn't make sense if you get someone down to a slither of shields then a melee only takes that slither of shields away without affecting health.

Grenades are overpowered.

Grenades are like real grenades, they have radius damage all the way doing damage which reduces the further the radius is unlike the Halo 3 grenades which did damage to a set point then none.

DMR and pistol need some balancing, sometimes they are awesome other times not.

Melee system is fair and it actually works unlike the Halo 3 system but I agree it should be a little balanced.

Shotfun is great at close range but at times it seems a bit underpowered.

Armor abilities are great.

I haven't said this ever about Halo 3 but the Reach Beta is really really fun to play and I want Invasion now.

Also scored a Skullamanjaro in Headhunter earlier :P

People are still playing Modern Warfare 2?

:lol:

:tongue2:

People are still playing Pokémon? :lol:

But yes, I still play MW2, it's the only thing I play ;) I'm still addicted, so is a a couple of my friends, so we still have a lot of fun playing together online.

And now with the new maps and Team Tactical etc. it's gonna be even more fun.

Edited by Gods Favourite