VIDEOGAME Thread...

FUCK SAKE!

Died on the Elite 4 Rematches where they are stronger on Lance's last Dragonite when it had 1HP :fuckyou:

My Metagross beats all three of the first trainers. :P

Well in fairness I kind of slacked off and used my weaker ones to level them up.

I remember on Sapphire my Kyrogre at level 50 could beat the entire Elite 4 and Champion without being killed. He was awesome. Might Pal Park that level 100 bad boy over to Silver.

FUCK SAKE!

Died on the Elite 4 Rematches where they are stronger on Lance's last Dragonite when it had 1HP :fuckyou:

You got a Bedlum on the Winner's Path and already got it to a Metagross? :confused:

I couldn't even find one. :angry:

FUCK SAKE!

Well in fairness I kind of slacked off and used my weaker ones to level them up.

I remember on Sapphire my Kyrogre at level 50 could beat the entire Elite 4 and Champion without being killed. He was awesome. Might Pal Park that level 100 bad boy over to Silver.

CHEATING

FUCK SAKE!

You got a Bedlum on the Winner's Path and already got it to a Metagross? :confused:

I couldn't even find one. :angry:

FUCK SAKE!

CHEATING

How is it cheating?! Pal Park is the only way to fill up the National Dex without using an Action Replay.

And LB probably used Pal Park to get a Metagross

And BS you can only find Beldum when you have 8000+ steps that day on the course.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

In my opinion, transferring a high level pokemon from another game to help you beat something such as the Elite Four, is definitely taking the easy way out. -_-

Just got to Cerulean Cave or Mt. Silver and level your pokemon up the old fashioned way!

EDIT: And yeah, I have over 9,000 steps TH, and still couldn't find a Bedlum. :(

Edited by Black Sabbath

Using legendaries for ingame challenges? lol cmonson.

Also, @BS, Just so you know, Everytime you take a new "stroll" the walker determines which set of monsters will appear...Can't find a munchy for the life of me, over here :c

I fluked a Munchlax on another course and was is shock when I got it.

And BS I am not trading it over to beat the Elite 4 as I already have done but I was levelling up some of my lower level Pokémon and would be much quicker to use Kyrogre that the current ones I have.

Using legendaries for ingame challenges? lol cmonson.

Also, @BS, Just so you know, Everytime you take a new "stroll" the walker determines which set of monsters will appear...Can't find a munchy for the life of me, over here :c

WTF

I better be able to find one tomorrow. I got a Munchlax, Duskall and what ever the hell the disc-looking Pokemon is. I didn't see any of the others.

Yeah. They look quite poor to be honest.

I had a convo with BS last night about what I think they should do to make a new Pokémon game great again.

New region with only about 100 new Pokés and the new ones are region locked meaning you can only catch ones from the region there. You have the normal 8 gyms and Elite 4 but after you beat the Elite 4 you are given the choice of going to one of the other 4 regions and competing there.

When you go there your Pokémon from the other region are left there and you chose a new starter from the 3 that region off and you basically start again with the new Pokémon added for that region again being specific to that region.

Again there is the 8 gyms and Elite 4 dynamic and then again you choose a new region and again start again.

However once you complete all 5 regions and beat their respective Elite 4's the region lock on the Pokémon is lifted. From there you chose you best off squad and have qualified to fight against the Super Elite 5 (shitty name but you get the idea) which are the Champions from the other regions but stronger and one mystery person who is the uber Champion (to be revealed in a little bit).

Over the course of the 5 regions you meet Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic and their story is a long epic arc like we are promised in the games but it is never delivered on and this builds up across the regions until you fight the Uber Champion who is the leader of the Team and that concludes the story of the game by defeating the Team once and for all and becoming Uber Champion.

Other thoughts BS and I had were that all Pokémon would be avaliable in game, so instead of needing to trade to get certain evolutions you could fulfill a critera to get them to evolve (certian level will an item for Alakazam, Gengar, Machamp and Golem). All starters avaliable but you can only chose one at the beginning and then get the others throughout the region (Like Yellow) and no game specific Pokémon.

There would be a Pokédex for each region you can complete (as the Pokés are region specific) and a national dex aswell to truely complete the game.

Sadly this idea would be very complicated to impliment on a limited cartidge such as on a DS but on the Wii in full 3D or on a proper console like the PS3/360 it could be awesome.