VIDEOGAME Thread...

"Mortal Combat for Sega Genesis is the best game ever."

-"I disagree, Mortal Combat is good, but I think Donkey Kong is the greatest game ever."

"Donkey Kong sucks."

-"Ha ha ha! You know something... YOU SUCK!!!!"

-Billy Madison

This expresses my video game sentiments.

Also, does anyone remember a little game called Super Mario RPG for SNES? Took me 2 years to beat that one.

that game was bad ass... I used to love it(had it as a rom on my old emulator) but, it wouldn't let me save past a certain point, so, I never di beat it...

also, for those of you who have played Chrono Trigger... the first time you're at the floating Islands, how do travel from one island to the next? whenever I step on either teleporter, it just takes me back to the ground...

Also, does anyone remember a little game called Super Mario RPG for SNES? Took me 2 years to beat that one.

That game is still one of my favorites ever - Definitely a fondly remembered game.

Btw, does anyone own Resident Evil 4 for the Wii? I've heard from a variety of sources that it is, in fact, the best version of the game out there... but for some reason I'm hesitant. I haven't played much of the game before, so I'm looking for the best way to play it.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

the wii version is in fact the best version, I've played all 3 versions (cube, ps2, wii) and the Wii is the definitive version of the game. controls take a little getting used to, and I have 1 complaint about the title, but other then that, its absolutely magnificent.

"Mortal Combat for Sega Genesis is the best game ever."

-"I disagree, Mortal Combat is good, but I think Donkey Kong is the greatest game ever."

"Donkey Kong sucks."

-"Ha ha ha! You know something... YOU SUCK!!!!"

-Billy Madison

This expresses my video game sentiments.

Mortal Kombat. The 'K' is all important. ;)

Guest Jack_the_ripper

most under-rated game of 2007 that should be getting way more attention, jsut everyones to busy jerking off too master chief instead of playing this amazing title: Zack & Wiki: quest for barbaros' treasure.

most under-rated game of 2007 that should be getting way more attention, jsut everyones to busy jerking off too master chief instead of playing this amazing title: Zack & Wiki: quest for barbaros' treasure.

Just becouse you like a game that doesn't get as much attention as Halo3, doesn't make it the most under-rated game of 2007.

Alot of good games comes out without getting much attention. Every year.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Just becouse you like a game that doesn't get as much attention as Halo3, doesn't make it the most under-rated game of 2007.

it's not just me who likes it, go around read reviews, its a gem that no one is gonna pick up, because their hoping master chief has tits under the suit.

it's not just me who likes it, go around read reviews, its a gem that no one is gonna pick up, because their hoping master chief has tits under the suit.

I don't think anyone's hoping Master Chief will do a Samus Aran.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

you thought wrong, many people were hoping it would appear to end up that way. Look at some pre-halo3 blog posts and the such, alot of people were hoping it would be a woman, and that master chief would take its helmet off.

you thought wrong, many people were hoping it would appear to end up that way. Look at some pre-halo3 blog posts and the such, alot of people were hoping it would be a woman, and that master chief would take its helmet off.

A lot of people don't write blogs too.;) I can't recall anyone I know expressing that desire. As for the helmet thing, well, everyone was intrigued by that. It's just curiosity.

Edited by ADPT

A lot of people don't write blogs too.;) I can't recall anyone I know expressing that desire. As for the helmet thing, well, everyone was intrigued by that. It's just curiosity.

I disagree.... I would say at least a handfull of people that I hang out with or see daily on a casual basis every now and again; expressed interest in the ending (taking helmet off).

I disagree.... I would say at least a handfull of people that I hang out with or see daily on a casual basis every now and again; expressed interest in the ending (taking helmet off).

I meant an interest in Master Chief being a woman.

You mean, be a woman?

You mean, be a woman?

Yes. Who actually thought she would be? The voice would give it away surely. As well as comments like "he's taller than I thought..."

Hmmm, I haven't played with my Wii in a while (hurhur penis joke). Does anyone have a good Wii game that's either out or will be out soon that I should buy (excluding Super Mario Galaxy, of course. I'm gonna buy the shit out of that). I'd prefer a fighting game but as far as I know, Wii has few to none of them. :(

Edited by Moop

Hmmm, I haven't played with my Wii in a while (hurhur penis joke). Does anyone have a good Wii game that's either out or will be out soon that I should buy (excluding Super Mario Galaxy, of course. I'm gonna buy the shit out of that). I'd prefer a fighting game but as far as I know, Wii has few to none of them. :(

Manhunt 2 is going to fucking own, that's a must buy if you like stealth/horror action games with a ultra violent/gory edge. Nights is coming out next month I believe and that's going to be an amazing game.

I still haven't bought a wii since a lot of people claim it's a fad...I'm still waiting to see if the games pick up for this system...

If you haven't played Super Paper Mario yet, I suggest that, I found that game to be alot of fun, not alot of replay value, but it was one of the games I most enjoyed playing in years.

If you haven't played Super Paper Mario yet, I suggest that, I found that game to be alot of fun, not alot of replay value, but it was one of the games I most enjoyed playing in years.

Is that in any way like Super mario world for the snes? I've been dying to play a proper mario game since my snes bit the dust 10 yrs back...but I've been loyal to sony...and never had the cash for a 2nd system...

Are there any good mature titles coming out for this system besides Manhunt 2? I keep hearing that the games are mostly aimed at children and that much of the adult content is being made for the xbox and ps3...what do you say?