VIDEOGAME Thread...

Is tomorrow e3 day? I'm interested even if there's no new Guns N' Roses. I watched the last one.

Today is the Microsoft presentation which my guess will be where they have the Rock Band info.Tomorrow is Sony then capping it off is Nintendo.

Was playing Red Dead Redemption the other day

riding around the north, hunting and shit, this guy comes up to me and asks me to save his wife from bandits, one of those random missions that just happens. I follow him through the woods, do the easy little mission, kill all the bandits, shoot the rope hanging the dudes wife from the tree. The guy thanks me, the wife thanks me for saving her life, they pay me, then ROOOOARRRR a fuckin grizzly bear comes out of nowhere and kills both of them :rofl-lol:

So far I still feel meh about the Kinect. It's cool I guess, but nothing that interests me.

With that said, I'm happy with how Black Ops looks. Doesn't look like the usual sucky Treyarch CoD game. And Halo: Reach, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, and Gears of War 3 all look good, too.

First half the Microsoft conference was great, then they have to ruin it with this shitty Wii ripoff.

I agree. First half with all of the gameplay for the games that people actually care about was great. This part is just horrible. Microsoft really dropped the ball by overhyping this stupid thing. It took up like an hour of their 90 minute event.

Guest Nasty Nate

The new Xbox thing was cool, over all I give the conference a D+, very lackluster in comparison to last year. I think Nintendo will kick ass this year.

I hope so.

I am looking forward to seeing another Legend of Zelda game.

I hadn't heard anything about Creed II:II until today, I can't wait :D

And Medal Of Honor looks more like Modern Warfare 2 than Modern Warfare 2 does.

Edited by Conor

First half the Microsoft conference was great, then they have to ruin it with this shitty Wii ripoff.

I agree. First half with all of the gameplay for the games that people actually care about was great. This part is just horrible. Microsoft really dropped the ball by overhyping this stupid thing. It took up like an hour of their 90 minute event.

I was at IGN UK with people and we all thought the entire conference was shite as we only got one new game announced which was the Crytek Roman time game.

Crytek game was exciting. My brother is a huge Crysis fan, so he was happy to see that, and to see the Crysis 2 stuff at the EA thing. I'm stoked for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. I LOVED the original Hot Pursuit. The Dead Space 2 showing was great, as was the Bulletstorm one. Ahhh, so many cool games I wanna get. So, after today I want Gears of War 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Medal of Honor, Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Crysis 2, Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm, Homefront, and any more cool games I've missed.

Edited by LightningBolt