VIDEOGAME Thread...

Lol, I don't think I'd have the heart to play Naughty Bear. This would make me feel bad about myself after a while:

:rofl-lol:

I'd probably cry after a while. Just listen to the screaming the Jaws one. :unsure:

LOL, I'm playin' that game the day it comes out, which last I checked is June 29th. Looks like hilarious fun to me!

I like this one:

Edited by tat2d1

Guest Nasty Nate

I was never a fan of kirby.

I don't understand why Nintendo is obsessed with its side-scrolling bullshit. Has Kirby always been that way?

I mean I was pumped for DK Country because I thought it would be like Donkey Kong 64, but since it's that side-scrolling BS, I don't think I'll get it anymore.

Guest Nasty Nate

Sidescrolling is fun, thats why I like it and thats why im pumped for Kirby.

I guess it's all a matter of taste.

I always preferred games like Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy over Super Mario Bros. and other side-scrolling games. I just think they become too repetitive. Paper Mario was an exception.

I'm a huge fan of the Donkey Kong Country games and the older 2D side-scrolling Kirby games. I think banking on the fans' nostalgia from these games is a great idea, and I'm sure not complaining.

Metroid: Other M is half side-scrolling/half first-person shooter I think, depending on how you hold the Wii remote. Pumped for that game, too.

The graphics on the 3ds look great. I can't wait to see it in person so I can really see the 3D effect. You just can't see it in any of the vids I've seen so far.

Indeed, but if the technology works we could get 3D televisions that do not need glasses to watch and that would make it alot cheaper, after all 3D glasses are about $100